Pages - Menu

▼

Pages

▼

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Coming Soon: The Top 10 SOB's in Medford 2026, Paul Covino and Harry, you are both on the list TOP10 SOB'S IN EVERETT

 In Medford I had a very popular Top 10 S.O.B.'s list, so popular a lawyer asked an obese and stupid city councilor, in criminal court, if he was on the list. He said yes in front of judge and jury, and proceeded to lose the case. Working on the top 10 S.O.B.'s in Everett. Spoiler alert: Cousin Carlo will be at #1, just have not got around to slicing and dicing him (figuratively) yet:  

 

ex Medford Housing Authority Wicked Witch Delores! She read me religiously in Medford. 

#10 Delores Ross ...Saw her collecting the checks in the box outside of 393 Ferry St., this past summer. In all these years my faithful reader, Delores, had never met me. "Who are you?" I asked. She replied "Delores" Oh my God, I thought Halloween came early and that I was transported to Salem. The late Margaret Hamilton should sue (the Wicked Witch of the West) from the other side for plagiarism. That face! https://informationcentraleverett.blogspot.com/2026/10/the-top-10-sobs-in-everett-october-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.