Violence of Putin and Trump: TV 3 Medford had the advantage over me, a sleazy attorney in the late David Skerry, a gang of unseemly individuals attacking me and my family - the juvenile "station manager" circling my home at 2 am, honking his horn like a terrorist, until I and a member of the Medford police force caught him, and Somerville Court tilting the scales of justice for TV 3 (blame Mike McGlynn) until I gave verbal testimony in court, without an attorney, and Judge LaMothe said "You're very logical." Their lawyer didn't show up, I had a criminal complaint on him in the morning; in the afternoon alone I faced the lawyer's surrogate, one of the clerks (who said I had ALL the clerks put on court probation when I complained to the head judge of the district courts, Lynda Connolly) - I'm certain that the clerk bad-mouthed me on behalf of TV 3 but the judge calling me "Very logical" voted in my favor and TV 3 and its president were found violating the Anti-Slapp laws. Arthur DeLuca of TV 3 told mayoral candidate John Byers that I was effectively "deadly." I eventually had them shut down by the mayor for their racism. Some of the police, Paul MacKowski (who actually arrested a menace from TV 3 for a false bomb threat) and Paul Covino were despicable throwing the good guys to the wolves. They will burn in hell for all eternity. But I am telling this story to remind Medford why there is violence in politics; BECAUSE THEIR POLICE ALLOWED IT, BREANNA! YOU HAVE TO CLEAN HOUSE. COVINO MUST GO, HE IS A VERY BAD MAN AND I HAVE THE EVIDENCE, IN WRITING. When a police officer like that ultimate jackass Harry MacGilvray supports a violent felon like Donald J. Trump, well, there you have it. Some of the bad police officers are the violent instigators. The new wine, the rookies, need to be protected from the malfeasance of Covino, Sacco, MacGilvray, Makowski, whether retired or not, they created this culture of evil and violence and Breanna must clean house instead of wearing her trademark rose colored glasses. Breanna Polyanna must exit and Brianna the tiger must emerge.
Ms. Greene’s dispute with the president centered largely on Jeffrey Epstein, the sexual predator who eventually killed himself in jail. Like many on the far right, Ms. Greene had agitated for the release of government files pertaining to Mr. Epstein. Then she began agitating directly against the president she had once fawned over, when his government refused to do so. https://www.nytimes.com/2026/10/11/us/politics/elections-political-violence-harassment.html?unlocked_article_code=1.H1E.QfHA.Q_Vvk6n7Fsak&smid=url-share
Her disillusionment expanded after Mr. Trump took the country to war against Iran. She believed his tariff policies and curtailment of health subsidies were hurting her constituents in rural northwest Georgia, she said, and flouting his promise to put “America First.”
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.