Pages - Menu

▼

Pages

▼

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Handsome, Young, New Medford Police Officers: Fresh Meat to Carve ....They are all invited to my place.....

 

  Dear Rookies, it's not that I'm 72, well, it is, think of the experience I have...

Who is this unkempt fat slob administering the Oath of Office? https://thesomervillenewsweekly.blog/2026/10/06/medford-gets-new-graduates-from-police-academy/ Remember when Adam Hurtubise looked like a hillbilly/country bumpkin giving the oath? Bad enough you've got these handsome young police officers who have to deal with the likes of creepy Paul Covino, the bug monster from outer space. Heck, they're so cute they could ruin my marriage. I think they already have. Have to invite them to my apartment for a handcuff party where I put the cuffs on them. Sans uniform. The husband won't be back for two weeks and while the cat's away....   

https://i0.wp.com/thesomervillenewsweekly.blog/wp-content/uploads/2026/10/IMG_7692.jpeg?ssl=1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.