Thursday, April 11, 2013

Uncle Bernie Maiocoff Caught Red Handed

859 hits in the past 24-36 hours

Maioccoff RED HANDED

Bernard L. Madoff  Reg #61727 - 054

FCI Butner Medium 1

Federal Correctional Institution

Butner, NC 27509

http://www.madoffmail.com/

 

Dearest Bernie:

_______________________

My name is Uncle Bob Maiocoff, former City Council President of Medfraud and Fells Whargo F.A..   Caught so red-handed that the blood is dripping from my fingers and from the books!

________________________________

You can call me RAM-FA for short! because I am.  Short of stature, short fuse, and now...short on cash!

_________________________________

I'll be traveling to North Carolina soon with my dear friend Doria and her accomplices, Harvey, Ronnie and Frankie.   We'll be traveling by bus courtesy of the U.S. Federal Government.

__________________________________

You are our hero and we look forward to playing checkers with you, conning and scheming and scamming and screwing people while picking up some pointers from the master!

___________________________________

Yours in Greed

 

"Uncle Bob" the Fraud Maiocoff
Former Resident
Medfraud City Council

Inmate #61728 - 055