Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Best Quotes of the Past Two Nights

564,945 ALL-TIME PAGE VIEWS 11:07 PM
387 @ 11:07 PM
247 MINUTES, 387 page views
_____________________
564,925
367 @ 10:43
223 minutes, 367 page views

Johnny Byers, 10:30 pm  12/23/15

"They want the citizens to follow their rules, but they don't follow their own rules. Especially Mr. Dello Russo, the president."

________________________________
then THIS ONE after the council meeting
December 22, 2015...


An anonymous resident in response to my statement "There is no gay community. (What do we tell a martian when he orders:)  Take me to your gay leader!"

"You have a gay leader....Fred Dello Russo



HONEST TO GOD, I'M JUST THE MESSENGER, FREDDY...

YOU KNOW I - OF ALL PEOPLE -  CERTAINLY DON'T NEED TO HIDE BEHIND ANONYMITY IN / FOR MY JOKES.

_____________________________
BY THE WAY, THE PERSON WHO MADE THE COMMENT IS A DEAR FRIEND OF YOURS, NOT JOHNNY BYERS!

HAVE FUN SORTING THAT ONE OUT THIS CHRISTMAS!!!








Refuse and they don't let you speak. I gave my address and they still didn't let me speak last night. John Byers, on the phone, wants me to let the group know "They want the citizens to follow their rules, but they don't follow their own rules. Especially Mr. Dello Russo, the president." Here's the punchline, Mr. Byers and Mr. Dello Russo are best of friends. "Good friends, I've known the family for a number of years" Johnny states.