Thursday, March 9, 2017

Huge Story on Medford Housing Authority to break - stay tuned

Stay tuned, faithful readers.

I have a BLOCKBUSTER story on Medford Housing Authority which will outrage citizens of this city.


Worse than Watergate as far as Medford goes.

EDITORIAL BY JOE VIGLIONE

Here's the long and the short of it.

I don't know these people and have no personal grudge against them.  This is not TV3, other than the fact that Uncle Gene McGillicuddy was once president of TV3 (purportedly, from what I understand when I first met Gene - who I think is a nice guy, by the way; I personally have no problem with Gene; it's Gene's good for nothing nephew, Michael J. McGlynn, who is the bastard who took advantage of his kindly old uncle, let's get that straight.  I've always liked the way Gene was level-headed and above the stuff that was bubbling in the undercurrent at TV3) - with TV3 and Joe Vig it was personal, with Medford Housing Authority it is simply a piece of the puzzle of the filth and dishonesty in Medford politics.


The Conflict of Interest, the underhanded dirty dealings, etc. etc.

I wouldn't know Barbara Vivian or Sam Pirri if I found them stalking me at Panera or Carroll's as Mike Luongo and jackass Mark Tonello and his wife did on numerous occasions. Tonello is the worst, he stalks me more often than an obsessed juvenile manager of TV3 with a crush on me.  I have a restraining order on the young nitwit and if Two Ton Tonello shows up near me three more times I will probably file one on him.


He's Caraviello's water boy, and given that Caraviello lost in criminal court, it might be viewed by a judge and jury that Two Ton Tonello is absolutely stalking me on behalf of the obsessed fat buffoon, Rick Caraviello.

I actually have about a dozen music articles that are on deadline; the victory over Caraviello and the newspaper publishing that victory did sidetrack me, but there is a stack of REAL work that must get done.


ONE NOTE: Rumley was correct in one assessment, at least.  This hard work your faithful journalist is putting into cleansing public access tv and public housing has become a bore.  It just has to be done for the safety of Medford residents and for our lives to be better.

The alleged malfeasance at TV3, City Hall, the Medford Housing Authority is just not proper.

I have seen citizens get frightened, bullied and worse.  Anyone notice how this citizen refuses to stand down, refuses to let the bullies win.

They never saw me coming. And that's a good thing.  But now that the element of surprise is gone, know this:

I got rid of TV3

I defeated fat ass Rick Caraviello

I will clean out the rats and vipers at the Medford Housing Authority, so help me God.


Not nearly as hard as it was to eradicate the thugs at TV3, especially with the dozens and dozens of contacts that are listening to me and know my heart is pure in cleaning up this mess.

When I say Bye Vivian, believe me, she won't even know when they remove her quicker than Uncle Gene was given the heave ho by the governor.


There IS an element of surprise, there will be a cleansing at the housing authority, they just don't know which government agency I have the ear of.  They will only know that it is little ol' me once again doing the heavy lifting to benefit the city that I love.

JOE VIGLIONE

7:55 pm  March 7, 2017

Then we'll clean up the police force once the Medford Housing Authority mess is fixed.

At my age, it's elementary - like Samantha on Bewitched ...we've got it down to a science.


Trust me!

______________________________
The best is yet to come!    

Did you know that I recently transferred tapes by the legendary Cy who wrote Sinatra's classic?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3wHcQOl4M

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

_________________________

Trust me, it's a LOT more fun and exciting for me transferring tapes of old masters and producing new works with Grammy award winning musicians than doing this Medford stuff.    They do NOT know who I am.   But I will tell you this, if my music genius can help clean up a city, so be it.  

I will donate some of this cosmic virtue God gave me to help out this place which should be SO much more welcoming.  

_______________________________

We'll build a music center here, once we get rid of the Camuso/Caraviello/Vivian/Pirri/Rumley/Muccini-Burke/Knight/Dello Russo vipers and thugs and alleged gangsters.  

Uggg.... sad thing is, people keep urging me to "write the book" but I tell them, you need a GOOD villain for a GREAT book, like the Godfather.  These garden variety (alleged) criminals just don't make the cut.  As Bette Midler said "I've been marked down" (Ruthless People.)    Boring thugs with their boring lives...hopefully, we can remove the filth quickly because we don't want their essence invading our true lives by osmosis

 Uggggh. Bye Barbara...do let the door hit you on the way out.   I hardly know her, other than hearing her say "The Fix Is In" meaning, she reads this blog.  And the less I know her, the better.  We need people who care about others to be serving at the Medford Housing Authority and that is my goal.

Blockbuster story will be the talk of the town.

Stay tuned - there are some music articles I must write first.  Then the investigation on Medford Housing Authority will proceed and they will RUN, not walk, out of OUR resource that they are ruining.  Go play some bocci, Sam, because you are not welcome in our city.
___________________________________

Former Director of Medford Housing Authority Barred from Public Employment for Improper Procurement Practices and Fined

 


http://www.mass.gov/ago/news-and-updates/press-releases/2012/2012-09-10-medford-housing.html 

Media Contact

Brad Puffer
Emalie Gainey
(617) 727-2543
For Immediate Release - September 10, 2012

Former Director of Medford Housing Authority Barred from Public Employment for Improper Procurement Practices and Fined

AG Issues Report on Findings; Recommends Mandated Procurement Training for Housing Authority Employees

BOSTON – The former executive director of the Medford Housing Authority has been fined and barred from public employment in connection with his failure to follow proper state procurement practices, Attorney General Martha Coakley announced today.
Robert Covelle, age 59, of Stoneham, was fined $5,000 through an agreement entered today with the Attorney General’s Office. He is also barred from employment at any federal, state, county or municipal agency, authority, or other public entity located in Massachusetts for the next six years. AG Coakley issued a report pdf format of Medford Housing Authority Report
on the investigation and findings, which includes a recommendation that Housing Authority employees should attend mandated training on proper procurement practices in order to ensure greater oversight and accountability.
“The Commonwealth has procurement laws for a reason – to protect taxpayer dollars and ensure that all businesses are competing fairly for public projects,” AG Coakley said. “As head of the Medford Housing Authority, Mr. Covelle does not contest that he failed to follow proper procurement procedures for two separate projects. Through today’s action, he will pay a fine to the Commonwealth and be barred from public employment for six years. Moving forward, we believe that all Housing Authority staff should be required to participate in procurement law trainings to better ensure the financial integrity of millions of dollars of public projects across the Commonwealth.”
In the agreement, Covelle does not contest that he failed to follow procurement procedures in connection with two projects, specifically, construction at the LaPrise Village and various security services performed for the MHA. Covelle also does not contest that he caused false statements to be made concerning the procurement, specifically, arranging for the creation of fraudulent procurement documents in relation to construction at LaPrise Village.
In the report pdf format of Medford Housing Authority Report
issued today, AG Coakley also recommended mandated training on procurement practices for housing authority employees charged with the oversight of public projects covered by the procurement laws. In the report, AG Coakley insists that these trainings would ensure the financial integrity of projects executed by housing authorities in Massachusetts and would foster further accountability for those employees if they violate procurement laws following completion of such training.
The investigation into this matter is now closed. In a separate action, Covelle resigned as Executive Director of the MHA on May 18, 2012