Thursday, May 23, 2019

Rumley's Office Violates Free Speech; Fails to be Transparent with Freedom of Information Act

1,350,040 @ 9:55 AM
1,350,018 all-time page views 8:18 am

Violation of Mark E. Rumley's Oath of Office?

*We got rid of the awful board of TV3

*We removed Uncle Gene from the board of Medford Housing Authority thanks to Governor Deval Patrick

*We caught Stephanie and Roy Belson in violation of the Open Meeting Law

*We caught Rachel Tannenhaus and Neil Osborne of the Disability Commission in Violation of the Open Meeting Law

Nell Coakley - formerly of the Medford Transcript - says that we are "Spot On."

Michael Marks, councilor, reportedly said "Joe Vig Is Right."  Also told Viglione that he is "articulate and smart."


Paul Donato says that he respects Joe Viglione
Reportedly said that Viglione should be running the public access station.

 Do you think Rumley is living up to his oath of office? for Medford?

How about Rumley's oath of office to practice in Massachusetts?


I  Mark E. Rumley solemnly swear that I will do no falsehood, nor consent to the doing of any in court; I will not wittingly or willingly promote or sue any false, groundless or unlawful suit, nor give aid or consent to the same; I will delay no man for lucre or malice; but I will conduct myself in the office of an attorney within the courts according to the best of my knowledge and discretion, (OH, SO THAT'S WHY JUDGE YEE THREW RUMLEY OFF OF THE WITNESS STAND WITH IRRELEVANT TESTIMONY DESIGNED TO ATTACK THE EDITOR OF THIS PUBLICATION! SEPT 1, 2016!) and with all good fidelity as well to the courts as my clients. So help me God. 

DID RUMLEY TELL ED FINN TO SKIP OUT ON A CRIMINAL COURT SUBPOENA?





 


With all that success we believe Rumley is as corrupt as Donald Trump and should be impeached, tried and convicted for his failure to adhere to his oath of office while taking enormous salary from the citizens of Medford.

That is based on our information and belief.





 District Attorney's Oath of Office
solemnly swear that I will do no falsehood, nor consent to the doing of any in court; I will not wittingly or willingly promote or sue any false, groundless or unlawful suit, nor give aid or consent to the same; I will delay no man for lucre or malice; but I will conduct myself in the office of an attorney within the ...


Mass Bar Oath of Office
Published by Atty Erik J Heels.com


On 1995-06-20, I became a member of the Massachusetts Bar and took the Massachusetts Bar Oath:
I (repeat the name) solemnly swear that I will do no falsehood, nor consent to the doing of any in court; I will not wittingly or willingly promote or sue any false, groundless or unlawful suit, nor give aid or consent to the same; I will delay no man for lucre or malice; but I will conduct myself in the office of an attorney within the courts according to the best of my knowledge and discretion, and with all good fidelity as well to the courts as my clients. So help me God.
Both Maine and Massachusetts claim to have the oldest bar oath in the country. But Maine used to be part of Massachusetts, so it’s open to debate. Unlike Massachusetts, Maine includes an affirmative duty to inform the court of any ‘intention to commit falsehood.’ I’ve highlighted the differing clause in my post about the Maine Bar Oath.

Erik J. Heels
See also:
* Valediction of David Gregory
“Look at reality with a cold, hard, steely-eyed gaze. Lawyers get bad reputations by distorting reality. If you feel yourself losing sight of reality, fear not. I have the solution: Ask you mother.”
http://www.giantpeople.com/2578.html

Related Posts




http://www.giantpeople.com/4208.html