Saturday, September 30, 2023

80 Songs on YouTube: I dumped him Jan 19, 2019...some chick from Match.com got my ex, never knowing...ha ha....SHE KNOWS NOW!

 Dear Erica

we lived together....his wife dumped him in 2018

...and then she started stalking us, but of course!

1/19/2019 i dumped him

he found you on Match, married you ...

and then you divorced him too!  I could have

saved you the trouble....ha ha...

 https://youtu.be/zCAz00FOeEQ

 

Dear Erica

Words and Music by Joe Viglione (ASCAP)
Var Music Publishing BMI

 


Dear Erica
You wouldn't have been the blushing bride
if I didn't stop his suicide
Dear Erica

You know what they say
Better Me Than You
There was an Erica 1
You were Erica 2

He was a little thirsty
some Bourbon and Birch
He hid from the police
till I picked him up at church  (On Eastern Ave, Malden)

Dear Erica

those wedding photos, what a nice pose
he used to buy me beautiful clothes
Dear Erica

He loves Reagan
I voted for Obama
He wasn't my type
but he is quite the charmer

may all your hopes and wishes come true
he lived with me before he married you
he wanted his cake and to eat it too
it was his biggest mistake
then I told him to screw

Dear Erica

his abuse would start to escalate
Kristen, then me,
get out - get out
before it's too late
Dear Erica

 

Dear Erica
Dear Erica



the little girl in him emerging away from the light
found him touching me in places in the middle of the night
Dear Erica
he was screaming and yelling such a pain in the ass
only to kiss me during Christmas Mass
Dear Erica
My Dear Erica

Extended Mix
he promised that I'd be in his will
tell the motherfucker to take a pill, Dear Erica
My Dear Erica

I was looking for a wedding / I could haunt
couldn't waste the fuel on him / 
and go to your nuptials in Vermont
Dear Erica

 

If he gives you candy/make it Russell Stovers
That he gives to all the gals who / get my leftovers|
Dear Erica

 


 I was 64, he was 45...what the hell was I thinking going out with someone THAT old?  I like my guys in their thirties.   Like my cute Freddy, sigh (Absolutely NOT Dello Russo!   But Freddy and I had our problems ...picked him up outside the Cantab....I actually wanted his twin brother!   A story for another day....)

0 comments: