Saturday, October 27, 2018

Pussey Galore Meets Bond....just call me 007

1,268,645 @ 11:03 am

Tallulah and Melina, God give me Grace and a Novena

phony RI film director stalking me

Some icky Kim Kardashian, comes out of the TV

You may think I despise women

loathe too, you may infer

but the only pussy that I like

Is PUSSY THAT WILL PURRRRRRRR..........................


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VshyrsRdoF0

b/w

Parody of Ramones "Lobotomy"


entitled

MISOGYNY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs1y5JPYrSo

Teenage Lobotomy
Damn, I should've pitched this to Tony Bongiovi
when I had dinner with him in New York

Of course since I helped promote the first

Jon Bon Jovi (he changed his name) concert in Boston...oh Tony didn't mind... (he and cousin Jon no longer get along!)





Bass Guitar: Dee Dee Ramone Vocals: Joey Ramone Guitar: Johnny Ramone Drums: Marky Ramone Producer: T. Erdelyi Producer: Tony Bongiovi 
Composer, Writer: Douglas Colvin Composer, Writer: Jeffrey Hyman Composer, Writer: John Cummings Writer: Ramones Composer, Writer: Thomas Erdelyi

mi·sog·y·ny
/məˈsäjənē/
noun
  1. dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

    "she felt she was struggling against thinly disguised misogyny"
    parody lyrics
    sing along to this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ssoBUb2cJk

    Misogyny/parody/misogyny/parody 
    A ditzy Medford mayor  did a job on me
    Her Solicitor says that I'm a real sickie
     On a daily basis I'm a breaking news
    Nell Escobar says I've no mind to lose
    All the girls are in love with me
    They fixate on gay men who love misogyny
    Slugs like Caraviello are after me 
    Defeating him in court makes me so happy
    Now I guess I'll have to tell 'em 
    Ed Finn has no cerebellum
    Gonna get my Ph.D.
    Engaging in mayoral misogyny
    Lobotomy, misogyny, parody, will set you free!
    DDT did a job on Madame
    Now Freddy does him on the macadam
    Guess I'll have to break the news
    That Marks Michael has no manhood to lose
    All the girls are in love with me
    Because Don Paulato drives them up a tree
    Misogyny/Lobotomy/Parody/

    From the ramones album
    Rocket to the Russian Steam Bath in Chelsea

    originally Ramones Rocket to Russia

    Songwriters: Tommy Ramone / Dee Dee Ramone / Johnny Ramone / Joey Ramone
    Teenage Lobotomy lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc