Monday, December 24, 2018

Enough about my personal life on this Christmas Eve

1,293,565 @ 7:23 pm
1,293,505 @ 3:17 pm



For someone else....

LOCK OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL HAIR
                                                                          12/24/18

He gave me a lovely Christmas wardrobe
along with these socks that / I now wear
but under my sleeping pillow there's
a lock of your beautiful hair
He knows you but he doesn't know
how much for you I (truly) care
as I make my bed this morning
I touch
that lock of your beautiful hair

He saw your picture on my phone last night
it's ok, we're all "just friends"
my heart's a  thousand miles away
with you
and that depends
if I can rise up off my bed
and fly to you
on spirit...  air
what I have here on this Christmas is
that lock of your beautiful hair