Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Andrew Guthrie on Facebook DEFENDS Indefensible Crooked Council President-to-Be Richard F. (for fraud) Caraviello

ANDREW: 

WRONG - 

Caraviello LIED to the Medford Police Department regarding Ed Finn slugging me after a city council meeting. I'm a senior citizen attacked by a government official (see April 2010 Medford Transcript, front page, TV3 assaulted me as well) as city government tries to shut down true reporting. 


 It cost me thousands of dollars but Caraviello lost in criminal court and Ed Finn broke the law by snubbing a subpoena. 


Meanwhile, my family goes back eighty years in Medford ...


Caraviello stalked me for weeks after he lost the fraudulent court case which the judge was horrified by. 


 So if you want to call that man a "stand up" guy with his EIGHT or so failed corporations that the government shut down (see my blog, or go to the corporate site of Sec of State,) and Caraviello walking OUT of the council during a vote for Pay to Park, if you want to applaud someone taking a paycheck but not doing the work, well, shame on you. https://medford.wickedlocal.com/.../case-involving-city... 


 With his multiple failed corporations Councilor Caraviello shouldn't be anywhere NEAR the city finances...

0 comments: