Monday, November 9, 2020

Dear Medford Supporters for Loser Donald J Trump

 Talk about the BIGGEST LOSER

Hi, it's me, Donald J. Trump

I got the SECOND BIGGEST AMOUNT OF VOTES IN HISTORY, making me the BIGGEST loser.   71,093,770 @ 3:20 am 11-9-2020, in fact.


Meanwhile the new president is racking up huge numbers...they must be fake votes from fake news...because I said so.  


75,472,892...more than four million votes than I got...four and a half million more...that can't be right...there must be dead people and Mickey Mouse in there because I had FRAUDULENT and highly unqualified "postmaster" Louis DeJoy THROW AWAY about 3 million more of Joe Biden's votes when I attempted to rig the election.


Vladmir Putin abandoned me; it's like he had a roll in the hay in the back of my car, screwed me there, and screwed me again by dumping me after he got what he wanted.  


So, to piss, moan and complain, I'm putting together another historic first!  A LOSER going out on the campaign trail looking for votes AFTER I LOST the election.


These super-spreader events are an historic first...and if your name is Valerie, Tony, Kelly or Lisa, these dangerous get togethers are EXACTLY for you.

NOTHING says LOSER like going out to campaign after the election is over!  

Trump plans to revive campaign-style

rallies as he pursues legal challenges to election results

Trumps’ campaign plans to take less traditional path to challenging the results of the election

Along with the rallies, Trump is also planning to use obituaries of people who allegedly voted but are actually dead as evidence of the voter fraud he's been claiming. The campaign is also sending recount teams Georgia, Arizona, and Pennsylvania, with Rep. Doug Collins, R-Ga., heading up the effort in the Peach State.

BIDEN WINS PRESIDENCY, TRUMP DENIED SECOND TERM IN WHITE HOUSE, FOX NEWS PROJECTS

DONALD TRUMP = LOSER....SORE LOSER...WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH


0 comments: