Thursday, November 5, 2020

What Do You Call....??

 !Q: What do you call a city council president having an affair with the vice chair of a school committee?


A: Attempted murder if the council prez rolls over on him.


Poor Charlie Hartnett is going to have to be the officer on duty on THAT call.  He'll never be the same again having to pick up the evidence pieces at that hideous crime scene.  That's what Buckley does when he puts a cop in the dog house!


Copyright (C) Medford Fat Jokes

All Rights Preserved like Uncle Bob's awful hairdo

What is uncle Bob doing? Patronizing the illegal hair salon at the home of the beast friend (not best friend, beast friend) of the council prez?

From our new parody film:
The Drunk Hairdresser!


The gals of Medford Indicted show up ...


Krazy K: Wow, a hair salon in a house.  Discount rates.  Tremendous.

DH (Drunk hairdresser) Why thank you.

Krazy K: 9 AM it must be orange juice, right?

DH: Vodka and Orange Juice

Krazy K: At this hour?  While you're on the job.

DH: Yes, you see, I'm not really on the job. Well, I am but I'm not.  The girls at work punch my time card for me at the quasi government job so that I can do hair all day long.

Krazy K: What a coincidence, I was going to ask for a Double Dip Hairdo.

DH: Lots of double dipping if you increase the tipping.  Excuse me  (DH takes a sip of another drink.)

Krazy K: What's that?

DH: A Martini

Krazy K: You are  mixing drinks at this hour, what's my hair going to look like?

V Harass: Going to look like?  I think they call that a Comanche!   This is terrific, I'm getting my new book done right here with this stupidity...

DH: You're next

V Harass: Not in your wildest dreams.  I may be dumb, but the way you're handling that real estate, I'll stick with my novel that will go nowhere like all the others...

TO BE CONTINUED....


The gals at Medford Indicted are SO dumb they don't even understand this parody...and THEY are going to clean up Medford?  Right!  Let them investigate this story instead of looking for ancient mug shots of a dude on the school committee that they are obsessed with

0 comments: