Friday, October 20, 2023

REDDIT HAS 926 COMMENTS ON THE VAULT CLOSING

 

Looks like The Vault in Medford Sq is closed for good complete with a large "police take notice" sign on the front door. That didn't last long. Hopefully someone more creative takes over the space.

 

User avatar
level 2

I’m sorry WHAT

I heard there was a stabbing but hadn’t heard that it was one of the owners

6
User avatar
level 2

Yeah, I am dying to know the full, accurate story. I’ve heard the owner stabbed her boyfriend but nothing about anyone being arrested. Also, was Maury Carroll working there? A lot of people on Facebook with strong feelings but it’s hard to tell what’s actually going on.

5
User avatar
level 2
· 8 hr. agoHickey Park

I think that's true but I think owner and cook may have been dating from what I've heard.

3
User avatar
level 2

Id love to find more info on this: https://substack.com/profile/91493277-joe-viglione/note/c-42142547 not sure what these rumors are if its what you say it is

 

0 comments: