Friday, December 1, 2023

Adam Knight and George Santos Expelled All Time views 2,701,496 @ 12:55 pm

 Dear Madame Mayor,


Congratulations on your victory.

Perhaps what I am most happy about for you is the removal of
Adam Knight and Rick Caraviello from the city council.

It's like George Santos being expelled from Congress, isn't it?

Abusing his child or children on April Fool's Day a few years back,
Adam Knight should have resigned, smashing a bank door, leaving
his little children in the car (which I was  tipped off, but it took me
about 13 months to get the photos and the proof,) and then in the
police report speeding off with the kids in the car.

I allege he was drinking, but not being bartender, at Casey's like Adam,
- of course - I don't know.  Not drinking, smoking or doing drugs,
my brain can't decipher how Adam "George Santos" Knight thinks

He makes racist / moron councilor-elect Anthony DiPierro in Everett
look like a choir boy....at Donald Trump's church of Satan....

Hasta la vista Adam and Rick, guess I'll have to have my fun with DiPierro
for the next two years....unless I can pull a Council President Bob Maiocco on
Anthony, ha ha, and get him out of office too.

Adam, Adam, Adam....we know you like to read your name, you full of yourself
buffoon....and now you've reached the exit.  Like Caraviello, do let the door hit
you on the way out.

Sean O'Brien and Terrence Kennedy can't help you now.

What we'd like to know, and probably never will, is if the Feds threw
you out of office in the Sean O'Donovan case?

The jury convicted Sean O'Donovan, 56, of Somerville, Mass., 
of two counts of honest services wire fraud and 
one count of bribery concerning programs 
receiving federal funds. He is scheduled to be sentenced on Feb. 7, 2024. 

I'd love to investigate, but since you and Denise Baker formerly of The Vault are yesterday's news
the poison pen will have to concentrate on DiPierro now, and his FCC connections....no, not
low-power FM that Everett and Medford need, and that I could have brought to the cities,
Fat Cousin Carlo....

Bye, Adam (and Rick) and good riddance 

 

0 comments: