Sunday, December 31, 2023

The Election November 2023 THE NEW YEAR'S EVE SPECIAL

 https://resources.finalsite.net/images/v1702571654/medfordmaorg/ycf2n42uw3swpoagkvre/20231214102633581.pdf

 9:59 PM December 31, 2023 THE FINAL TALLY ON NEW YEAR'S EVE https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2023/12/the-election-november-2023-new-years.html 

WELCOME to a new City Council of Medford. Zac Bears, Justin Tseng, Kit Collins, George Scarpelli are remaining, which is not the world of Paul Camuso, Uncle Bob Maiocco, Caraviello, Adam Knight, Fred Dello Russo Jr. - so many names ending in "o" and owned by McGlynn, McGlynnites evaporating. 

 

Indeed, the only people from the McGlynn era are Scarpelli and the mayor, Breanna Lungo Koehn. What you have, Medford, with the old council and the new council are two different types of dysfunction. Forget the school committee without Mea, it is radicalized and somewhat ridiculous. The poor kids! This is a concern, and with me in Everett (Medferrett!) poking fun at big time loser Anthony "the racist homophobe" DiPierro, I won't be here all the time to save you. Just collecting info from my multitude of informants and feeding you that info as soon as humanly possible. 

 

 I never go out on Amateur Night, New Year's Eve, and what I'm mostly involved with are my 250 posts on Spotify and climbing. 

We are going through over 1,000 personal tracks by my various bands so politics, I must say, must take a back seat. Happy New Year JV 10:07 pm enjoy https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCduDzp_dEQlbClJjYdlPOTw


 

0 comments: