Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Mayor in Hiding - NOT Muccini-Burke

1,224,089 @ 2:27 pm


Mayor in Hiding!

Not Curtatone


Not Muccini-Burke


Not former mayor Richard Howard

Not ex Mayor Mike McGlynn

In fact, Mr. Howard has my respect for reaching out to me and having a meeting with me over in Winchester.

Smart man.  Meet the journalist head on and state your case.   I have lots of respect for Mr. Howard, regardless of if he was helpful or not, he displayed some courage and the ability to have a conversation, not a monologue.


And give the devil his due, even Mike McGlynn arranged a meeting to discuss things in a civil manner!

But earlier today a certain mayor in a certain city ran into the backroom to hide and cower in fear.  Ho hum.


IT'S A CLEAN SWEEP!
I MET with his "communications director" and the police ( after multiple phone calls to the police, the court -the court said I should just file on my own,) the AG's office (and a new complaint already filed!) and soon the Mass Commission Against Discrimination.

As that terrific great, late old actor 
  • Nigel Hawthorne as Rodney Fraser in the film The Object of My Affection - said

    "It's a Clean Sweep!"


We who shut down TV3 never leave a stone unturned, of that you can be sure!

Don't Worry, "Your Dishonor," your good friend Stephanie can tell you with her psychic powers the shape of things to come!

Nothing that you don't already know.

Fasten your safety belt!!!


To quote that old child rapist that was on TV3 before he kicked the bucket: "This is going to be fun!"

P.S. I didn't expect much from someone coming out of the stable of crooked sheriff Jimmy DiPaola anyway!!!

Trust us: Stephanie will enjoy  the company!