Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Breanna Speaks

 


Friend --

Today is election day and it brings back memories of the campaign we ran just one year ago.  When I was elected Mayor, I knew we would face hardship and setbacks, but I never dreamed of the type of year 2020 has proven to be.  The challenges we've faced forced us all to dig deep and find out new things about ourselves.  To serve as Mayor of our great city in times like these has required a lot of tough decisions and sleepless nights.  Still, amid the challenges, we've persevered as a city and we've worked to stay focused amid so much struggle.  I've learned a lot about being a leader and even more about our amazing city.  I know we will never give up, no matter what and you can count on that from me every day.
As I reflect on the agenda I shared on Inauguration day, we've advanced a lot of critical priorities, while continuing to work on many more new and old problems.  We're working hard on the vision we want to achieve, while adapting to new challenges unimaginable a year ago.  I wanted to share this update, which is comprehensive (and long) to share how much we are doing, knowing humbly how much more we have to do.  Please give it a watch or read and let us know what you think: Mayoral City of Medford Update
Elections are about choices.  Choices to engage in what the future may hold for yourself, your family and your community.  Thank you for voting.  Thank you for choosing to engage.  I remain optimistic, more committed than ever to fight for our community and for our future. 
Sincerely, 
Breanna

Please contact us by email and tell us how you would like to volunteer at Breanna@Breanna4mayor.com.  

0 comments: