Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Complaint Filed on RC Limo - filed with agency affiliated with the government.

 The owner of RC Limo used his limousine service to harass me. 

creepy LIMO COMPANY WEBSITE IS DOWN

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at 

www.rc-limo.com.

If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

    Try again later.

    Check your network connection.

    If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.

_______________________________________

COMPLAINT FILED:

 I was bringing my laundry to a laundromat on Salem Street and the RC Limo owner was obviously casing me and blasted his horn at me while I was bringing my laundry into the Medford store front.  

The owner lost a court case to me on January 31, 2017 and started stalking me in retaliation for his loss in criminal court, Cambridge District Court on the Fellsway in Medford to be exact. 

There was a story on it in the Medford Transcript. 

The proprietor is a member of the Medford City Council and rather than help the city I have a photograph of him jaywalking after stalking me at my residence; on another day he was yelling in the window of my car at Spring St. and Salem St. 

In the court case the owner lied to the Medford Police Department, claimed to the judge and jury that he never moonlighted on the council when he told me he had to pick up a customer WHILE on the clock at the Medford City Council. 

He left the council that pays him 30k a year to allegedly drive a customer, but told the court - under oath - that he never moonlighted on the city council.  Either way he's a pathological liar, but if he lied to the court then it is PERJURY.

There is an allegation that the limousine had a sex offender (now deceased) working for the operation. 

The owner drove like a maniac blasting his horn at me on Salem Street when I was simply trying to do laundry.  


The public should be aware of these issues as I believe based on personal experience that the owner can be abusive and he allegedly is the main driver.

0 comments: