Thursday, November 12, 2020

Dealing with False Police Reports the Caraviello Case and Beyond

1,730,346 all-time page views @ 9:00 pm 

7,461 in the past 12 days! Wow! 

Caraviello's False Police Report was libelous, and Caraviello lost in criminal court. Acting like disgraced cop Stephen Lebert, how immature.


Reminds me of a False Police Report filed in Woburn by the director of the Woburn Public Library after I sued her.  Doesn't Lebert live in Woburn, allegedly?  Ya think he's - allegedly - down to his old tricks?


Kathleen was oh so irritated, she allegedly took one of the employees (who later sued the library, as legend has it, allegedly) and filed a libelous report out of anger that this writer had the integrity to file court papers on the director of the library.


A librarian named Paul had been sexually harassing me and putting the moves on other people.  In fact, one day naked photos started pouring out of the printer...it was disgusting up there...


I did the appropriate thing and showed the blonde woman at the desk that something ugly was going on and at such a volume it spilled out onto the floor.  She thanked me and said she knew who had done it.


Yeah, I have a good idea who did it and it was pure sexual harassment.


The male librarian had a crush on me, but I was involved with someone else, which he knew.   I tried to let Paul down easy, but he got very nasty.  By the way, he came with me to TV3 Medford and would go to the movies with me, like a Hendrix film at the Regent, where he would rub his leg against mine.   Very inappropriate...and pushy.   He knew of my involvement with someone else and in the dark in a theater he tried to put the moves on me.  


The Library Director, enraged because the Woburn Advocate picked up the story that I had sued her, embarrassing her, ordered him not to do things outside of the library with me...and I was just helping a lonely guy out and letting him down easy.  Kathleen was such a witch. No wonder  he sued her...


When I left the courthouse (across the street from the library) I was decked out in my suit and tie. It seemed to really turn him on...he touched me in inappropriate fashion and whispered in my ear "Did you get all dressed up for me, Joe?"  

I responded, very professionally, "Now, Paul, you know I was in court suing your boss."


A friend of mine said to me "he has a grandfather complex" - as he was hitting on all the older guys, guys a LOT older than me at the time.


The head librarian, and the police chief, Mahoney, conspired against a journalist...they were angry that I filed suit to expose the corruption going on up there.   Just like the creeps in Medford...so small time...


And after all the work I did videotaping and being a volunteer on the library newsletter!   Hey Kathleen, are those expensive paintings still rotting in the attic because you didn't care enough about city property, allegedly, to store them in a safe environment?


The punchline is the sexual harasser they were using with their Caraviello-styled phony claims allegedly sued the library and vanished.


Ha Ha.   From Caraviello to sexually harassing librarians...and the punchline is that he was teasing women and wouldn't go on dates with them.  I drove one woman home one night and she said "Why does that gay librarian act that way?"


wow, guess the sexually harassing librarian did sue the city and the library...


Re: Request for Executive Session at April 7, 2009 City Council Meeting

 

Dear President Doherty and Other Members of the City Council:

 

I request to come before you in executive session along with the City’s attorney at the April 7, 2009 City Council meeting to discuss pending litigation regarding XXXX XXX v. City of Woburn and Woburn Public Library.

 

Thank you for your consideration.

 

Sincerely, s/Thomas L. McLaughlin, Mayor

0 comments: