Friday, October 28, 2022

Tom Brady Called Gisele his "life partner" a few years back; Partnership ends at Unlucky 13 Years

 

In the wake of “Deflategate,” the NFL controversy revolving around accusations that Brady ordered the deflating of footballs in the AFC Championship Game in January 2015, sources reported “tension” between Brady and Bündchen, which Brady addressed in a radio interview.

“We’re in a great place, I’ll just say that,’” Brady said. “I’m a lucky man, very blessed with support from my family. . . . I’ve been very blessed to have an incredible relationship with my life partner and I don’t think anything will ever get in the way of that.”

The glitzy couple turned more than a few heads at the 2018 Met Gala with their deliciously bold fashion choices, and then the following year, Bündchen packed on the support for Brady after he and the Patriots defeated the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship Game. Brady was on his way to his ninth Super Bowl.

“I first want to say hi to my wife, I love you so much,” Brady said during a postgame interview.   https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/10/28/sports/tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-divorce/?s_campaign=breakingnews:newsletter

0 comments: