Friday, April 26, 2024

The weather forecast for Melania's birthday today 4/26? Stormy!!!!!

 

The weather forecast for Melania's birthday today? Stormy!!!!!  
 

 
Logic 101: I'm heading in to Maplewood square Malden at 9:45 tonight, some old dude was too lazy to go in the lit up crosswalk ten feet away A Cop sees him and puts on his lights. It was not safe. No logic. Last night I am in Market Basket Woburn. A line forms behind me. The woman cannot speak English and wanted to overcharge me $17 and change. I call an employee who gets an assistant manager. She was very polite and sorted out my bill My concern was for all the guys in the line behind me. I said "If I'm in Italy, I learn Italian." The manager was very polite and agreed with me (I'll leave them nameless.) So counterproductive ....the newbie at the register kept pointing at the price demanding I pay it without saying anything. Quick thinking on my part to get another associate, move to another (empty) cash register, and sort it out. A friend of mine posts on Facebook tonight that we should vote with our license. A lovely person who votes Republican. Here's the deal, as Joe Biden would say. The only people cheating at the polls ARE Republican voters and Republican candidates. Google it. And it is inconsequential. The MAGA can cry, moan and complain, but Democracy is alive and well, while GOP has to rely on Gerrymandering because more people have a clue. The abortion issue is going to bring everyone out. Logic 101 #VoteBlue #BidenHarris2024
 
 

Tapp, 47, of Idaho Falls, was injured Oct. 29 at the Resorts World hotel and taken to a hospital, where he died several days later, police said. He had served more than 20 years in prison in Idaho in a 1996 killing before receiving an $11.7 million settlement from Idaho Falls in 2022 in a wrongful conviction lawsuit.

Investigators initially believed Tapp had been fatally injured in a fall, but they later learned that he had been in an argument with Rodimer.

Rodimer, a Republican who lost bids for Congress in Nevada in 2020 and in Texas in 2021, surrendered to Las Vegas police for his arrest March 6 and remains free on a $200,000 bail.

 

0 comments: