Friday, August 27, 2021

Apprehending Stalker Steve: We Are Serious About Bringing This Monster to Justice - 1-857-200-8193 STALKER STEVE IS ON THE LOOSE AND ABOUT TO BE APPREHENDED....

WE CAUGHT STALKER STEVE ON 6:30 AM MAY 13, 2021
 

https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2021/05/857-200-8193-stephen-is-going-to-prison.html

THANKFULLY, HE WAS TOO STUPID TO STAR SIX SEVEN AND NOW THE POLICE ARE LOOKING INTO THE PLETHORA OF PHONE CALLS

1-857-200-8193  STALKER STEVE WILL MEET YOU IN A BATHROOM STALL, HE'S DISGUSTING 

We are batting 100% in obtaining Restraining Orders on Stalkers, including FOUR women.

https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2021/06/criminal-stalker-still-making-harassing.html

Stalker Steve was the most brutal and disgusting of the bunch, and we are building a criminal case against the horrible person.


My computer tech and attorney are working on the case.  

 

Stalker Steve would call my textline 24/7 all sorts of hours of the day and night, a truly unbalanced and creepy, scary type.  They'll be having their way at him and with him @ Cedar Junction when the judge sends him to prison.   Coming sooner than later.

 

Harassing phone calls have been retained and are now being processed on Stalker Steve

6/20/18

6/22/18

6/28/18

7/1/18

7/5/18

7/17/18

7/18/18

7/18/18

talk about obsessive compulsive with a bizarre 

hard-on for this elder person

7/24/18

8/1/18

8/17.18

9/12/18

10/4/18

10/11/18

5/13/21 Stalker Admits he has no standing in the community, just like Uncle Bob

6/14/2021  6:44 am

6/20/21  5:49 pm

8/16/21

Yep, just 10 days ago - she's still at it.

Steve might be a woman in drag ....the coward certainly has no balls....that would make five women we got HPOs on.  And you wonder why I'm allergic to women? 

Over three years of harassment, and the buffoon forgot to do a  Star Six Seven and we caught him on May 13   


There are a TON of these harassing phone calls, that's just tip of the iceberg.

 

The Malden Police AND the Medford Police are aware of the situation.   Someone in the know thinks it is a disgraced cop....anyone know a connected, disgraced cop by the name of "Stephen."     One who threatened to kill a Malden man?  If it's the same guy, with the death threat on me, that would make two.  Maybe he's simply obsessed with men from Malden?

 

We were warned it was most likely that "Stephen" before the name "Stephen" was heard on his answering machine.  Think about that.


The insufferable jackass still calls me with Star Six Nine, compounding his crimes and thinking that he is above the law.  So did all the other stalkers that we slapped with restraining orders.


We caught all of them, but none of them threatened to harm me by throwing a brick through my bedroom window (those losers used their cars or a bloody meat-cleaver but never a brick through the window!)    Peeping Tom Steve must commit self abuse looking through my window.  Probably 500 pounds, sweaty and lonely.  UGGGH


While my ex boyfriend and I were fending off his wife who was peering through his window (we can't escape these creeps, can we?) Stalker Steve was phoning...sounded like he was committing self abuse just listening to my voice.  Was he getting off listening to my ex kiss me on the couch?  The ex's wife certainly was...I think....  The XBF put up curtains immediately and she got REALLY pissed...and still is to this day, I hear from a mutual friend.  But to have a woman peeping through a window in one town and Stalker Steve peering through my bedroom in Malden, ya really have to wonder if they think I'm a reality TV show or something?

*I was about to dump the ex way back when until his mother-in-law tried to run him over. on a Sunday...check the XXXXXX police reports.....you can't make this stuff up.  He was safer when we lived together, but that's a story for another day ...I drop him and he calls me whining that he needs me as his mother-in-law threatened to kill him...blah blah blah...and went after him in her car.sheesh, feel like I'm in that

McConaughey Reality TV  show EDTV  ....but at least I got some cool clothing and dinners out of it...he had money, good looks, and he wasn't even my type!  Which is why I dumped him ...and filtering phone calls from other ex boyfriends AND Stalker Steve all at the same time at that point in time.  No, Stevie, you don't have money to spend on me, nor do you have good looks, even if not my type, so we're sending you to Riker's Island, buffoon.



Well, this old, disabled, minority guy ain't no reality TV show, and Stalker Steve is going to have lots of guys he can peer at, through cell bars! at Walpole or Concord or wherever they send that criminal


ALL voicemails are being downloaded and catalogued by my computer tech at my lawyer's request.

Stalker Steve is going to have to pay for the tech time, the legal time, and whatever the court charges him for being a nuisance.


stay tuned.  Jailtime for Stalker Steve...and even Madame Knight won't be able to get her out of it.

0 comments: