Saturday, February 18, 2023

Manchuri-Koehn Kandidate Part 3 VICTOR BUONO TRIBUTE AT CHEVALIER OPENING FOR ENGELBERT

 Imagine Zac Bears performing this comedy record, it is hilarious: https://youtu.be/3yV7JOiKR9Y

ricc karaviello begs Manchuri-Koehn Kandidate

episode 3

 

karaviello: "I have a Victor Buono tribute, Breanna, that I want to perform opening for Engelbert Humperdinck."


Breanna:  I know a very good promoter who worked the very first Bon Jovi show in Boston in 1985....I can give him your #. I think you dragged him into court on false charges, you lied to the police, you committed perjury, and Ed Finn was violent and so cowardly, that little girl in Ed, that he skipped out on a subpoena that he was terrified of.

 

Karaviello: quit joking

Breanna: I'm not joking.  I asked him to book you and he said he would.  Inside a trash compactor...

 

Karaviello: I want to open for Engelbert with my Victor Buono tribute

when the political Jackass Rick Caraviello is fatter than Victor Buono (Batman as King Tut, Beneath the Planet of the Apes, y'know, the dude Bette Davis had to bail out of jail after he allegedly went d...ooops....y'know, with some guy in a movie theater....) ....maybe if Rick opens at the Chevalier he can perform the movie theater moment that Victor Buono engaged in....ahem....)
 




 

0 comments: