Monday, November 25, 2019

Domestic Violence Vigil - Letter to Chief Buckley and Boston Globe

1,457,618 @ 1:25 pm
1,457,542 @ Nov 25 at 12:52 PM
1,457,515 @ 12:44 pm
8 minutes 27 page views 

Matthew Rocheleau
Boston Globe
Boston MA

Dear Mr. Rocheleau:

I have published 24 of the 64 pages of the Paul L'Italien investigation (Statement of Facts) of Medford police officers.

The L'Italien Report  https://tinyurl.com/medfordpolicemisconduct

 The Independent Investigation of the Feeney Bros. Police Detail Medford Police Department


Salaries of police department here:
https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2019/11/medford-police-honest-cops-and-some.html
On November 8th, 2019, a day after I published the salaries, a concrete slab went through my bedroom window.
Few people knew my residence because I had been stalked repeatedly by the final TV3 station manager and a
woman from Malden Access Television, Julie T. Kelleher of Malden, her alias being "Julie the Jarhead."

I obtained a 4 year Harassment Prevention Order against Kelleher; 1 year Sept 1, 2015-August 31, 2016
3 additional years Sept 1 2016-August 28, 2019.    During the 9/1/16 hearing the president of TV3 stomped on my foot.
He had to stay away from me for 6 months after that stunt. Another act of physical violence against me.

There is a reason why the stalkers pull their stunts on certain dates, I can go into that privately for anyone concerned.


Tonight, on the eve of the 9th anniversary of the death of Sheriff James V. DiPaola, the Medford Police are having a
"Domestic Violence Vigil."

1)On or about April 27, 2010, the police determined I was the sole victim of a premeditated attack at city hall during a council meeting

2)Officer J.J. McLean investigated and determined I was the sole victim.  Then he phoned back and (clearly city hall allegedly got to him) and proclaimed "everyone" victims and I was asked to "mediate" with those terrorizing me. That's like asking a rape victim to mediate with his or her rapists.     

TV3 didn't stop their harassment of me. They escalated it.  (So we had McGlynn finally remove them!)

3)City Council President Robert A. Maiocco threatened me with a metal pipe.  Chief Sacco, in today's Boston Globe, told me it was inappropriate but he wasn't going to do anything about it.

4)June 12 and 13th the aforementioned ex marine, Kelleher, who was unbalanced and frightening, showed up at my home (12th) snapping pictures of me, and on the 13th stalking me in Haines Sq, publishing a blog where she had a bloody meatcleaver over my photo.  Judge Yee, retired now of Somerville District Court, was furious with Kelleher's threatening and chilling activities.  Kelleher claims she teaches at Malden Access Television.  MATV's behavior - President George Manfra, Exec Director Ron Cox and Anne D'Urso Rose has been reprehensible coddling the stalker when originally they were appalled by her actions.   Sick. Plain sick.

5)June 16th I was viciously assaulted, physically and verbally, by ex city clerk Edward P. Finn
   A city official intimidated me, seeing the entire assault, and demanded I not say anything about it.

6)The Medford police did an intentionally shoddy job of investigating the crime.  They did not charge the city official with witness intimidation, they did not charge Finn.

7)October 15, 2015 outgoing mayor Burke's husband verbally assaulted me in front of dozens of seniors at the Chevalier Theater, calling me a "motherxxxer" while I was innocently videotaping The Great Debate.  I was social media person for Burke's opponent.

I dropped my case against the city clerk so that I could speak freely during an election.  I filed a public records request on or about December 3, 2015  regardinga powerful politician's daughter allegedly having an affair with a teacher, and an earlier complaint on Brian Burke, the mayor's husband.    Burke's bosses at Middlsex Superior Court gave Burke a pass on what I consider a violation of his canon of ethics.

8)December 8 or so 2015 the police started to file "witness intimidation" charges against me, the victim.  They were phony charges.

9)On or about January 8, 2016 I received an "arraignment" date.  The police made up a blatant lie, that the victim had intimidated the city council president, a fellow twice my size (in my opinion) who has harassed me non-stop for years.

10)By filing false charges, the police admitted Ed Finn had assaulted me.  You can't have a witness without a crime.

11)January 31, 2017 I prevailed and won the case.  Camb District Court Clerk Brian Sullivan, who had actually heard a death threat against me in an earlier case, told me that I had "won" the GOLD ring. (ed note: I wrote brass ring in error; a long day of writing)  He advised me not to pursue criminal charges against Finn or then-council president Caraviello.

Today I asked Internal Affairs to investigate Chief Sacco, Paul Mackowski, Paul Covino regarding the hideous treatment of a victim

On October 17, 2017 when I told the city council Chief Sacco's son was not arrested for the allegation of drunk driving, a Channel 5 report, Sacco threatened me with "The police service you deserve" when I asked why he didn't help with stopping Kelleher's stalking activities. Sacco then said "Sue me."  I plan on doing just that.

12)The attorney, a cousin-by-marriage of Mayor McGlynn, had threatened to kill me five times in three courthouses. Judge Gailey knew it and was furious, calling the attorney "conflicted."   When the cases concluded the attorney joked he could make it "6 in 4." Six death threats in four courthouses as he had yet to threaten to kill me in Middlesex Superior Court - the fourth courthouse.

13)October 24, 2019 the Sec of State's office ordered city hall to hand me the L'Italien Report

That evening around 9:30 a stalker who might be a police officer or affiliated with the police, said the police have a bounty on my head.

14)November 5th Breanna Lungo Koehn wins the election by 651 votes.  Many people said to me that my blog helped Breanna win the election.

here are the blog #s at 12:44 pm today

Pageviews today
928
Pageviews yesterday
854
Pageviews last month
32,575
Pageviews all time history
1,457,515



One million Four Hundred and Fifty Seven thousand Five Hundred and fifteen page views, 928 today

It stands to reason posting a picture of Mayor Burke allegedly giving the finger to firefighters might have taken 350 votes from Burke and given Breanna Lungo-Koehn 350 votes. That's just logic.   Especially with 32,575 page views this month alone.

15)On or about Nov 6 my bedroom window was smashed with what looked like an aerosol can

16)On November 7th I publish the police salaries.  The stalker was phoning relentlessly, a male voice, saying he knew where I lived, that he was looking in my window, and that the police were out to get me.

17)5:20 am, November 8th, a cement slab went through my bedroom window.  I was actually in another room at 5:20 am attending to an important house detail.  It could have killed me.

I have been threatened, physically assaulted, a TV3 host who was twice arrested would air a cartoon of physical violence against me, I have been terrorized, besmirched, libeled, slandered and more.  Some of the police activities against me I am not putting in this correspondence. Those will be in court papers.


So the police are having a Domestic Violence Vigil tonight when officer Jimmy Lee rearranged his girlfriend's face behind the back of his wife and kids, Shawn Hughes allegedly had a domestic dispute with his wife, the late Greg Hudson allegedly put his hands around his wife's neck (before being picked up on a prostitution charge,) Chief Sacco's son not arraigned for allegedly drunk driving the same month that I prevailed in Camb Dist Court against Detecive Mackowski's fraudulent filing, January 2017; Shawn Norton allegedly drunk driving and slamming into a car and allegedly fleeing the scene, and other stories I won't bore you with now...

The Police have a DOMESTIC VIOLENCE VIGIL tonight on the eve of the late sheriff's violent death.

And they pressed charges on a victim of a violent crime they admit happened when they filed false charges.

What is Mayor Breanna Lungo-Koehn going to do to change the culture of corruption?

And how long is Chief Buckley in office?  15 years I heard, and he calls these individuals involved in "compensation fraud" all good men and women.   He probably thinks Jeffrey Dahmer was a nice guy too.  Because Dahmer never published a blog that gives the citizens what the public has a right to: public information.

Word of mouth - Tiny URL dot Com / (forward slash) medford police misconduct send it around https://tinyurl.com/medfordpolicemisconduct https://tinyurl.com/medfordpolicemisconduct https://tinyurl.com/medfordpolicemisconduct #mapoli #bospoli #medfordpoli #medfordpolice #policemisconduct

Joe Viglione