Sunday, May 22, 2022

Christine Barber and Breanna Lungo-Koehn Present Multi-Purpose Barbers, Piercings, Legal Help and Kappy's Liquor for Pain Management

 The Law Office of Breanna Lungo Koehn with

state Rep Christine Barber now has legal advice. Haircuts. Tattoos Piercing and if you worry about pain management Kappy’s is right there



Kappy's was kind enough to give me tons of boxes for my vast array of vinyl record albums....couldn't resist the photo of Breanna's office 

 we knocked down the back wall of my Varulven Record Company for more space on Saturday 5/21  Kappy's was kind enough to give me tons of boxes for my vast array of vinyl record albums....couldn't resist the photo of Breanna's office as I was over there this afternoon per order of the foreman helping me organize. We have high end boxes for vinyl out of New York, but need uniform "liquor" boxes to stack the albums in as we re-build the back wall after all these years. And you people think all I do is type!!!! We are spending tons of hours at my new office and at the storage unit seen here...things are in disarray as we build the back wall for the music genres, pop, country, jazz, classical, comedy, on and on it goes. The Poland Spring boxes take up way too much space whereas the liquor store boxes perfectly hold vinyl. And they hold more vinyl than the exquisite boxes out of New York that you need for show at record expos, etc.

0 comments: