Thursday, August 11, 2022

Relationship With Facebook a.k.a. BLOCKING Trump Followers Who Claim to be My Friends... 5:40 pm Stats 925 views in 45 hours forty minutes

 

Our Relationship with Facebook https://youtu.be/7ddwnw6zLHc
A Facebook friend of mine, who was more an associate, posted about being for Trump 100%. I blocked him. Knowing what we now know about how our Democracy was abused by what I consider a Vladmir Putin-installed maniac with no morals and no interest in helping you or me, I have zero patience for Trump and his own self-inflicted troubles. 

______

A long-time real friend of mine told me years ago that as a publicist I should not be posting pro-progressive posts (???) ...he is deep in the land of MAGA. BUT he was posting hatred of Joe Biden, a president I am proud of, with double standards and - finally - I blocked him and removed him from my music e mail lists. I was his publicist for over 4 decades. 

 Trump's lunacy is impacting friendships that go back decades.

 If friends of many decades are so in love with Donald that they forget our good times and work together, then I guess it wasn't much of a friendship to begin with. 

 Since many good people are included in the 4,900 plus that are on my Facebook (watch that decrease quickly after this post) well, this is for those who value friendship over Trump. 

Thank you for staying with me. 
 Joe Viglione 
5:35 pm August 11, 2022 Thursday afternoon.


5:40 pm Stats  925 views in 45 hours forty minutes
All Time2283682
Today576
Yesterday349
This Month5035
Last Month14124

0 comments: