Thursday, May 27, 2021

Suing the City: Caraviello Must Recuse Himself June 1, 2021 M.G.L. c. 22C, Section 32 (hate crimes)

 MEDFORD INFORMATION CENTRAL.Com COMMUNITY MEDIA MEDFORD is BACK!: Caraviello  Harasses Reporter at the City Council; Open Meeting Law Complaint Filed1600 × 1200

Caraviello stalking activities after he lost in court 1/31/17.
This photo taken May 19, 2017, four years ago this month. A bunch of thugs with Caraviello
were near my home. When I caught them Caraviello ran like a rat, here he is jaywalking to 
get away from the camera catching him in the act.
 
 
RE: Caraviello Recuse himself from my speech June 1; Caraviello stalking activities and retaliation
_________________________________________________________________________________


"It's not a threat to threaten to sue" Judge Jackson-Thompson when I prevailed over MediaOne in Woburn District Court, 1990s

See Exhibit 1 (attached) May 19, 2017 Caraviello and his pals were congregating near my house to bother me after I defeated him in court 1/31/17 There were at least three instances of the harassment.  When I found them near my home they splintered off, but I got this photo and Caraviello starts jay walking (another crime, $2.00 fine?) when caught by his victim again.  Other instances of his stalking activities, by a council president, in this letter.


 
 
 
Kimberley Scanlon
Neil Osborne
Medford City Hall
Medford MA 02155


To: Neil Osborne, Kimberly Scanlon

I am filing this on Sunday June 6, 2021 with the AG's office in regards to the Open Meeting Law complaint rebuttal. They will have it on Monday June 7, 2021.

As the mayor certainly knows, I'm like a legal Pro se turtle plodding along, compiling the evidence, until I can remove a TV3 (Medford Community Cablevision, Inc.)
or a Robert A. Maiocco, Jr. or a Gene McGillicuddy from the Medford Housing Authority (Breanna was most gleeful after I did that, with a smile asking McGlynn's prospective appointees
"are you related to the mayor?"   Indeed, it was the most maliciously delicious I've ever seen Mayor Lungo-Koehn sticking the theoretical knife into McGlynn's naughty schemes with a
relish we'd like to see more of from Breanna.

SEE MEDFORD PATCH; I reported McGlynn's uncle on the Medford Housing Board to Governor Deval Patrick, and he listened!

Patrick asked Covelle to resign through a letter from Aaron Gornstein, his housing undersecretary, on Thursday, citing the findings of the federal audit. Patrick also replaced his appointment to the authority's commission Eugene McGillicuddy with Sean Caron. McGillicuddy is related to McGlynn through marriage, he said during a housing meeting in April after being asked about his relationship to McGlynn by Medford resident and videographer Joseph Viglione.

https://patch.com/massachusetts/medford/mcglynn-calls-for-housing-director-s-resignation

There is a police report dated March 28, 2017 where Richard F. Caraviello violated my First Amendment rights at the council and refused to let me speak.
You see, Caraviello lost in criminal court on January 31, 2017 and he was retaliating, angry and out of control.   Caraviello refused me public accommodations because he was so dangerously unbalanced
after losing in criminal court.   Violation of M.G.L. c. 272, Sections 92A, 98 and 98A (public accommodations);   Chief Buckley take note.

 The previous week Caraviello refused me my First Amendment right on March 21, 2017.

 There are two (with a third coming) Open Meeting Law Violations on public record against Mr. Caraviello,

 May 4, 2021
 May 18, 2021

There is a public records request pending to see if this is a common practice with Caraviello and other Medford residents or simply his anger at the guy who prevailed over him in CRIMINAL COURT.

Caraviello, of course, harassed this veteran producer of community access TV when it came to recording Facebook Live at Alden Chambers most likely after Neil Osborne and Rachel Tanenhaus were
found violating the Open Meeting Law.   Osborne was alerted I would be taping an hour before the Disability meeting where Tanenhaus flat out wouldn't let me tape because she claimed "the disabled people" on the board didn't want to be on Facebook Live.   She learned that she was wrong when I prevailed over her nonsense that happened on Neil Osborne's watch.

I have filed a complaint with Osborne's office again, and have one being filed with the Attorney General's office on Caraviello and his protection of Adam Knight.

We have four instances of Caraviello maliciously violating his oath of office, the First Amendment, the public accommodation law, and I believe the law regarding hate crimes.
There is no doubt that Caraviello loathes me, hates me, and is fixated and obsessed with me.  After I defeated Caraviello in court he was found stalking me at Littlest Laundromat (BLASTING his
limo horn at me as I carried clothes into the store,) across from my home on Garfield Ave, yelling in my car window at the luncheonette on Spring St. and Central.  Childish, sophomoric and
scary stunts immediately after he lost the court case where he used the Medford Police with his lies to them, and perjury in the court regarding his moonlighting on the city council when the pay to park
video vote was taken.  Caraviello left, told me personally he was going to drive a client for RC Limos (DURING THE COUNCIL VOTE) then telling the court "NO" when asked, under oath, if he ever
moonlighted on the city council.  Simultaneously the city clerk he was protecting with his phony filing skipped a subpoena to criminal court.

Such "honorable" people Jack and Breanna.   NOT.

I can show a pattern of malfeasance from the city of Medford against this respected, award-winning producer/journalist/radio host, and intend to.

There will be a presentment letter from an attorney to the city showing harassment from the city council, the police department and other aspects of Medford city government.  The evidence is
mountainous.

Retaliation:

18 U.S. Code § 1513 - Retaliating against a witness, victim, or an informant
 (e)
Whoever knowingly, with the intent to retaliate, takes any action harmful to any person, including interference with the lawful employment or livelihood of any person, for providing to a law enforcement officer any truthful information relating to the commission or possible commission of any Federal offense, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.

 https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1513
  (g)
A prosecution under this section may be brought in the district in which the official proceeding (whether pending, about to be instituted, or completed) was intended to be affected, or in which the conduct constituting the alleged offense occurred.
(Added Pub. L. 97–291, § 4(a), Oct. 12, 1982, 96 Stat. 1250; amended Pub. L. 103–322, title VI, § 60017, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(U), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 1975, 2148; Pub. L. 104–214, § 1(1), Oct. 1, 1996, 110 Stat. 3017; Pub. L. 107–204, title XI, § 1107(a), July 30, 2002, 116 Stat. 810; Pub. L. 107–273, div. B, title III, § 3001(b), (c)(2), title IV, § 4002(b)(4), Nov. 2, 2002, 116 Stat. 1804, 1807; Pub. L. 110–177, title II, §§ 204, 206, Jan. 7, 2008, 121 Stat. 2537.)

Caraviello Retaliated against a victim post-trial intimidation
Section 13B: Intimidation of witnesses, jurors and persons furnishing information in connection with criminal proceedings
https://malegislature.gov/laws/generallaws/partiv/titlei/chapter268/section13b

Retaliation is the most frequently alleged basis of discrimination in the federal sector and the most common discrimination finding in federal sector cases. ... The EEO laws prohibit punishing job applicants or employees for asserting their rights to be free from employment discrimination including harassment.

As I applied with the ONLY proposal to operate the TV station when McGlynn offered his RFP I feel that Caraviello has carried the discrimination campaign for years; a public official, a public figure,
who is absolutely fixated and obsessed with me.

The obsession is frightening as I believe in the First Amendment and believe in open government.   Caraviello criminally lied to the police and to the court.  There is an allegation that the mayor
herself did not want Caraviello meeting with Governor Baker at Bistro and Caraviello allegedly had a meltdown and temper tantrum.

Why would anyone, especially a senior, want to experience dealing with such a fraud in something as sacred as the "people's forum?"

I demand Caraviello be recused and leave the auditorium when I am to speak on Tuesday.  Failure to do so will be information I send to my lawyer to initiate a presentment letter and suit against
the city of Medford for a pattern of harassment that has gone on for the better part of 20 years. 

Respectfully,


Joe Viglione  



4:13 pm May 27, 2021

All Time1862941
Today735
Yesterday881
This Month25317
Last Month19959

0 comments: