Monday, January 31, 2022

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I'M FREE AT LAST

9:11 pm Jan 31 2022 stats  84 hits in 132 minutes at 9:11 pm



NOW that's a title on another blog of mine as the Malden Police Chief was kind enough to send a note to City Hall that the landlord had me snowed in again today.    While I was being interviewed by a rock and roll radio show for two hours, I noticed the driveway and steps are finally plowed/cleaned.

(Thank you to the chief, Malden City Hall, for being proactive, unlike another city hall we all know...and elder affairs who told me to report it!!!)

So I wrote Dr. King's quote once the snow was lifted!


THE TRUTH

3:55 pm - honest to God, it is GHOST WHISPERER SCARY....

On the tv: COLD CASE, WITH ONE OF MY NEXT HUSBANDS WHO WENT ON TO SVU, START TV, 

 

...AND THIS IS MY HAND ON THE BIBLE AS A CHRISTIAN SCARY, 

SEASON 2, EPISODE 19, STRANGE FRUIT (title of that program)

 

MARTIN LUTHER KING'S VOICE WAS ON THE TV, FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I'M FREE AT LAST ABOUT 20 MINUTES AFTER I POSTED THE DR KING QUOTE AS A TITLE! 


I AM NOT KIDDING


NOW, IS IT POSSIBLE AN ACTOR REFERENCED MLK AND I WAS TOO BUSY TYPING....subconciously hearing the good doctor's name????, and typing that?

 

POSSIBLY, 

VERY POSSIBLE, WE'LL HAVE TO CHECK THAT SPECIFIC SHOW OUT AND SEE....BUT...


STILL KINDA WEIRD


BEING STALKED BY MY OWN TV!!!!!

Maybe we ain't as free as we think?

Are the TV's the space aliens watching us?
OR are the space aliens on the Dark Side of the Moon (I'm reviewing MOONFALL this week, brain multi-tasking) inside the moon... the moon actually being the Emperor's space station straight outta Star Wars?


Believe it!

 

0 comments: