Friday, January 28, 2022

Whacky Drivers and Big Chain Shoppers to be Reported to Malden Chief Kevin Molis and Medford Chief Useless Jack Buckley

 Here's my GRIPE of the Day

When I go shopping it isn't because of an impending snowstorm.    I simply go because it is "supply time," and it - coincidentally - happens when herds of lunatics crowd a supermarket.


So last Monday or so I start talking to a woman in a store, probably Market Basket Woburn, (Actually, brain remembers, it was Stop and Shop at Wellington, Bob Maiocco's hangout, don't remember which day) and I say "They are all crazy."  She says "They push right by you."   Normal people feel it, we the normal who go at a slow pace and don't rush like bulls in a china shop.


Yesterday at Wegman's a nice fellow packing the shelves says to me "They are unfriendly. They don't say hi."   I said "Wait till you get in your car and get on the road."  He agreed.


It isn't us.  It is THEM

Note that I started the conversation with the woman who was on the same train of thought as me, and the fellow in a different store started the conversation with me.   It's like you can see the body movement of the sane people, and we're like fish in an aquarium with the lunatics buzzing around you.


Dangerous, scary and as creepy as global warming!


More about this soon.


For your penance, Jack Buckley, pick 'em all up.

0 comments: