Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Expanded News Coverage on Facebook: REAL MEDFORD MASS POLITICS

2:42 pm All Time 2235493 Today 469 Yesterday 808  This Month  6200 Last Month 21354

Photo and Content by Jim Doyle from Real Medford Mass Facebook Page  

Seen the "pretty" blue street lights on the Rutherford Bridge Rotary in Medford? DO NOT STARE into them. These White LEDs are leaking Ultraviolet Light - which is significantly harmful to your eyes and even more harmful to wildlife. I have filed a report with Mass DOT but I havent heard back from them in weeks. I'm going to the News and NIOSH tommorrow. Again, please drive by this and dont look into the lights directly.  

Erika Stephanie Chaves writes:

Yeah well it scares the sh!t out of me every time I look in my rear view mirror really quick. Always looks like the flashing blue lights for a quick second lol. Talk about a heart attack when doing more than ya know the 35 on the ramp lol

0 comments: