Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Mayor Christenson Breathes Sigh of Relief

 Apologies readers of our Real Medforf Facebook page for the Pepsi/Amazon nonsense. I have moved out of Malden after 4 years and have a great new office in one town and an apartment in another city (am I back in Medford?  II’ll never tell!  Keep ‘’em guessing) )  my computers are not set up yet but I’ve got the WiFi.  Should be operational tonight. Being off line has its merits.  This post via carrier pigeon from Burger King breakfast Mayor Christenson breathes sigh of relief   His Honor got away cheap  I could have hammered him on the criminal enterprise at Malden Access Tv or whatever they call themselves this week  with an ugly psycho stalker to teach your kids  hey if they get out of line the loony Lezbo can just take out her bloody meat cleaver Gary and behead them  if the sexual harasser doesn’t interrupt her crime spree to hit on a board member while the coffee guy stalks the E.D. On the tarmac of Logan Airport  I can’t write parody as I’m allergic to perjury unlike all of the above 


0 comments: