Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Letter to the Mayor on Leo A. Sacco Jr.

 


The Honorable Mayor Breanna Lungo Koehn
City Hall 
85 Geo P. Hassett Drive
Medford MA 02155

Dear Honorable Mayor Lungo-Koehn:

As you know, when you were on the city council and on our side in
regards to the malfeasance at TV 3 Medford, the Medford Police failed
to serve and protect.

When current chief John D Buckley said "All good men and women" at 
the city council, on TV, it piqued my interest. 

Chief Buckley lied to the taxpayers, the residents, the ratepayers, the
citizens of Medford.  If you recall, I fought the police and the solicitor
with the unclean hands, Mark E. Rumley, and the Secretary of State
ruled in my favor, and I unleashed the L'Italien Report, which sky-rocketed
my blog's numbers and stayed at number 1 for well over a year.

The L'Italien report, which Rumley fought me tooth, nail and fang, not
to get (ha ha, I can throw you off the witness stand again, Mark!!!) proved
that Rumley was not a city solicitor, but the consigliere to ex mayors
McGlynn and Muccini-Burke.

Look at what a couple of friends sent me just now:
         Press Release

Press Release  Former Medford Police Chief Leo Sacco pays $9,000 Civil Penalty for Violating Conflict of Interest Law

Sacco failed to appropriately discipline officers for falsely claiming detail pay
For immediate release:
6/02/2022
  • David A. Wilson, Executive Director
 
Former Medford Police Chief Leo Sacco pays $9,000 Civil Penalty for Violating Conflict of Interest Law

OK, I've lost my fastball when it comes to Medford, so deeply immersed in music projects these days,
334 tracks on Spotify, 1200$ bucks currently to transfer tapes, mixing the tapes,  etc. etc. 
discovery of a rare Jimi Hendrix tape (fetched over 51k on auction for the estate owner,) documentary films in production,
and living two cities away, well, didn't I warn everyone, at the city council, after Sacco spoke, about
one of his kids on Channel 5, the MBTA cop allegedly drunk driving.

Mr. Sacco threatened me right after I spoke after he spoke.

I know, I know, me getting threats in Medford was a weekly occurrence, but the damn
Chief of Police is crooked beyond crooked.

So to punish Leo I then unleashed the Middlesex Brady list, my numbers shot up again,
and Modern Cop Magazine published the list with, I believe, 33 Medford officers on
it!  Wow, the most in Middlesex County.

Perhaps, my friend Breanna, it is time to clean house.
A new police station with cops with unclean hands!
Heck, betcha can contest a parking ticket with their bad reputation
Matthew 9:17King James Version 17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: 
else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, 
and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

Like Dracula, "I never drink wine" or any other kind of alcohol

So I can tell you, Matthew was right !!!!!!  You  got a new police station and 
old bottles (cops) in the "new wine."

Go get 'em

0 comments: