Tuesday, July 9, 2024

When I fought the battle against TV 3 Medford

 When I fought the battle against TV 3 Medford, and with two colleagues shut them down, it was a victory for the people. They smeared me on the internet, as the GOP is doing to Joe Biden right now, and when most people ran away from the criminal things staff members were doing to me (no names being mentioned Dr. Rabies Arthur DeLuca, Ron  Delucia, Doria and Harvey Alberg,) I stood and fought, and won. Pray every day for our Government and for Joe Biden, I am so grateful he is our president. The jobs report is fantastic, not just good, we have about the lowest inflation in the world, despite Republican corporations trying to screw us and make it look the opposite, and I paid $3.29 for gas the other day. #voteblue2024 The blue wave is here, and the Supreme Court is not so Supreme anymore being political rather than working for the people. GOP Supreme Court Justices take money they don't deserve, they lie, and they want respect. Sounds like a failed Medford non profit, doesn't it? So are you going to vote Democrat for your own sake, or will you shoot yourself in the foot and be like the wife praising her drunk, no good husband for what she thinks is her "honor" while everyone feels sorry for her behind her back? Medford's highly corrupt "supreme court," the city council under McGlynn, aided and abetted wrongful conduct at a non-profit, an uncle and his nephew on the council threatening me with bodily harm, a city clerk physically assaulting me, and another councilor intimidating this witness to shut up and take it. Well, I didn't and as Officer John McLean said to me "You won. You won. And the city is better off for it." He was paid $119,000.00 to do his job and didn't do it. I had to do McLean's job and it cost me thousands, but I won. And you did too. #BidenHarris2024

 


 

0 comments: