Friday, September 13, 2024

Howie Carr's Dementia while Riding Trainwreck Trump

 

Tired, Demented Talk Show Host 
(844) 500-4242
store@howiecarrshow.com

Kamala Harris endorsed by Liz and Dick!  I'm reading too many Eddie Fisher
books these days!  Karl Rove calls Trump a Trainwreck.  Republican pollsters
say that Kamala has won the election.  
 
Headlines on Drudge and Huffpost ...Trump grabbing  Laura Loomer  on her
backside, in photograph In flagrante delicto ---well, it wasn't her kitty....
I have a really funny Loomer joke but it is much too vulgar, even for me,
and I made it up....ha ha....the Titanic had a better chance of survival
and the tired old loser pushing 80 is on the golf course like that episode
of Matlock where the gangster's henchman keeps dropping a fresh golf ball
so the gang leader keeps winning   

If Howie Carr had any brain cells left he would interview racist Anthony DiPierro
and ask him why the town pervert/drunk allegedly runs his campaign.
The perv that sexually harassed me forcing me to make 3 court filings has
finally moved on after I spanked DiPierro's aunty.  He's now attacking women

DiPierro's pet perv in Ward 3, the land of Stat Smith, went after a friend of mine who
turns 70 next week.  "My wife says that I can have sex with you" he told a woman!
And when she rejected Pig Pen and reported on him!  P.S. I have a birthday cake
for her and another gal for this morning's Coffee Hour in one hour, but I digress.

Seriously, Kamala has Oprah, Taylor Swift, Karl Rove and Dick Cheney of the law firm
Winfrey,Swift,Rove, Cheney, LLC and all demented old bat Carr can come up with is...
Hulk Hogan eating your pet python?   Seriously

I gotta get ready for Coffee Hour.  John Garabedian on WJIB is playing "I Love How You
Love Me", think I'll download the sheet music and play it this morning.... I was on WJIB
way back in 2000, my God 24 years ago, the late Bob Bittner allowing me to air my
interviews with Lou Reed, Richard Paul Evans etc.   Yesterday I interviewed Al Greenwood,
original member of Foreigner!  Coincidentally, we had the same attorney (the late Allen Arrow,)
I knew his manager (the late Bud Prager,) and we're both friends with Brother Louie Ian Lloyd.
Wow, fun interview....and John Batdorf was on as well, pop legend with a song in
Guardians of the Galaxy.   Foreigner goes into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in November
and life is wonderful, an adventure every day

And poor old Howie references Hulk Hogan with his wagon firmly attached to dissolving Donald
and Laura Loomer.  Halloween, indeed, has come early!

Howie Carr: Herculean effort to fact check Harris

Just for the record, despite what you’re reading in Democrat religious tracts, Kamala Harris has endorsed using public funds to pay for sex-change operations for illegal aliens in prison. 





Joe Viglione
When asked by Piers Morgan if Harris won, Luntz replied: 'I think more accurately is that Donald Trump lost'. He told a stunned Morgan that when people go to the polls in November, 'I think that he loses because of this debate performance'.https://www.msn.com/.../gop-polling-guru.../ar-AA1qqLGn...



Trump gave 'very close to' the worst debate performance he'd ever seen, Luntz admitted, citing as low points Trump's references to migrants eating dogs and praising Hungary's leader Viktor Orban.
He told a stunned Morgan that when people go to the polls in November, 'I think that he loses because of this debate performance'.


0 comments: