Friday, December 27, 2019

Joe Viglione for Station Manager of Community Media Medford "It's a New Dawn" TM

1,504,415 @ 6:21 PM
40,990 PAST MONTH!

It's a New Dawn

That's our battle cry



In 2005 I applied for the job of TV3 station manager. 
____________________
Had they hired me we would have one of the most "fabulous" access television stations in the country. 
_____________________
It's a service industry and Medford didn't know that. 
____________________
Then I put in the sole proposal to McGlynn to run the access station. Problem was McGlynn didn't want access, and was terrified at having a professional there facilitating local programming and free speech. 
___________________
It's 2020, I have forty years of experience. 
_______
And 
______
I'm a fighter.
___________________
I will establish real access television and radio in Medford. 
__________________
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRuS3dxKK9U


about Network
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjx5L5Po4yI 


In the early 1970s I met Alfred Hitchcock.

My first interview was the Maysles Brothers at the Charles Theater at a open-room "round table."  It was published in the school newspaper, where I was Features editor, and in my own magazine, Varulven.


My bass player back in the 70s took me to the offices of the Maysles Brothers to see rare Beatles and Stones footage.  His sister was an exec for the famed directors.

I have a number of new films I'm working on...they are inventive, compelling and exciting.

Because I am GENIUS!

Smile!

In all seriousness: I'm very impressed with the numbers on the blog today.  It's post-Christmas and people are traveling and returning gifts and whatever.  You can sense the calm after the storm in the traffic outside  - everything is less intense, yet we have  6/10ths of a thousand page views on this weekend opening night...wow!

6:21 PM
Pageviews today
611
Pageviews yesterday
805
Pageviews last month
40,990
Pageviews all time history
1,504,415