Tuesday, December 17, 2019

11:11 am Dec 16 Breanna responds

1,497,113@ noon
      2,887 to one and a half million visits

Thank you, Breanna.

I will be following up with Kim Scanlon at City Hall for the John Costas information.


Thank you for the information on the Transition team.


Good Morning Mr. Viglione,

Attached is the answer to your public records request.

Have a nice Holiday.

Sincerely,
Breanna Lungo-Koehn
Medford City Council
Licensed Real Estate Broker
LUNGO-KOEHN LAW, LLC

_____________________________________________________

9:19 am

Hi Mayor elect,

Apologies, I was on the road (actually in court yesterday regarding my record label and intellectual property stuff.  Interesting quote from the judge "Since you guys want to act like lawyers.") so I had thought you were responding to my request about the unions and Adam Knight.

Thank you for your response.  Ms.Scanlon has additional time to respond so I am not appealing   

Good luck with the transition.  You know that I appreciate you and want the best for your administration.

At 65 years of age, though, I am looking precisely at how things are proceeding.  You've got experience and you are an attorney, this writer of the past fifty years (my first magazine I published at the age of 15, which is what we are in court about yesterday, one of my colleagues hijacked many of the original issue(s) because of their value) is concerned.  And let's be honest here, my concerns are valid, as we've seen with
my victories over Mark Rumley and the Medford Housing Authority.

Personally, I'm shocked with the allegations that you might have met with two union heads and Adam Knight after Adam has betrayed you so publicly and so frequently.  That's like Obama embracing Mitch McConnell after McConnell went rogue and ripped the country off and denied Merrick Garland his position on the Supreme Court that he deserved.

The optics are terrible, Breanna, if this allegation is true AND the "transparency" you promised would, in essence, be like Jimmy DiPaola saying no nepotism (McGlynn's father purportedly got a no-show job out of it, according to George Sacco and others) and (a certain attorney) saying "no shredding after DiPaola's passing, when allegations are they shredded so much, allegedly, it would make Ollie North blush with envy.

We deserve better, Breanna.  Please let us know ALL about the alleged meeting with the union guys

Thank you

Joe Viglione