Monday, April 13, 2020

Another Great Quote - Plus "On Medford Politics..."

1,590,050 @ 9:34 pm

In my world of music I am humbled and honored

Quote from engineer/producer of Bob Dylan,

The Rolling Stones, the Beach Boys, The Band...

And he worked with my friend Jimmy Miller on the Goats Head Soup album way back when.

"These few things that we've talked about in the last 20 minutes are the most amazing connections that I've never heard, that as long as I've known you...and I've never heard this stuff and it's like so...phenomenal what you're saying here it's like ...see, that's the thing about you, Joe, ...you are a true lover of this medium ...and not only that, but you have integrity and you honor it...you don't b.s. ...you don't just say stuff, you know what you're talking about when you say it (20:00 in) and when you say it it means something and that's really unusual I mean at your age and the amount of time you've been doing this it's unique and it's really, really, really to be applauded."


NOW AS FOR MEDFORD

WILL BE WRITING ABOUT BREANNA'S FIRST 100 DAYS
THIS WEDNESDAY, THE 15TH, I BELIEVE IS THE FIRST HUNDRED

JANUARY 6, 2020
APRIL 15, 2020 


just not tonight...
gotta finish my article for Medford News Weekly
and Somerville News Weekly which I started days ago
(actually, this one was started months ago...and more
relevant now.)
8:37 pm Monday...