Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Anita D'Antonio Speaks 8:47 pm


"WE ARE CHILLING FREE SPEECH, RIGHT HERE, IN THIS CITY, AND I'M AFRAID IT'S GOING TO GET WORSE"                   

                ANITA D'ANTONIO

 

The Infamous Rally That Took Place in support of the Medford Police Department 

 

The people who sponsored that rally were put on a blog (not our blog!) ....

 

Anita didn't hear any objection to that blog.

 

Private citizens, business owners, residents of this city, what happened?  That's libel, that was not free speech.    Public officials on Twitter, on Facebook...we have supplanted face-to-face speech and having vibrant disagreements with Facebook and Twitter.    


(THIS) is a public speaking exercise.

 

I may find my picture or address on Facebook...I may be labeled a Democrat or a Republican  That's a little humor.


The atmosphere in this city is toxic. 

 

Go on the Medford Mass Facebook...I've (heard things from ) people who espouse their tolerance

0 comments: