Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Don't Talk About GOD in Medford or Malden, only 1 person has the Trademark

5:06 pm   2,024,644 all-time views 

All Time2024644
Today645
Yesterday845
This Month18819
Last Month34910

 It ain't me.  I'm merely playing the humble part of MOSES

(One of my many lawyers to the person in question 

                   "My client thinks you're a hypocrite!")

I can part the red sea; I'm just not allowed to talk about a certain "church person" or he will sue me!  


Let's discuss the facts in the case:


1)TV3 called him "The Holy Roller"

Like a neutered puppy "oh thou hypocrite" ran and hid in the corner


2) I write a funny, hilarious - actually, poem, and the miscreant has a meltdown...he's really got a hard-on for me, doesn't he?


3)A well-known Medford person writes about the hypocrisy on my Real Medford Mass Politics page, how the "holy roller" gets paid by the rich to rip off the poor, and how his public behavior is in direct conflict with his delusional idea of who he really is.


Hey look, if my political aunt Mea wants to send me pictures, who am I to not take the P.R.?  I'll get sued for playing Moses in my next movie because I'm homosexual and the "Church" frowns on a person being his own man.


But let me leave you with this thought, any man in the universe who has engaged in, ahem, self-satisfaction, has had a gay experience because, well, if you're a guy and you are lending yourself a hand....that ain't a female touching you.  Just sayin...




0 comments: