Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday Morning Oct 17, 2021

11:11 am

All Time2022263
Today364
Yesterday768
This Month16438
Last Month34910

 

Mighty Joe Young Viglione 



...I'm so cute. OK, you're not supposed to put your private life out on Facebook and YouTube and Twitter, but we all do. 

 I was in Zombie mode this morning but decided I wanted the Wendy's breakfast sandwiches, God knows why. 

 So I got the bisquit and the croissant and small potatoes and of COURSE the free coffee for seniors. Heck, if I have to be this age I'm going to exploit every coupon for what it's worth. 


 Then I go to Stop and Shop and have a $5.00 off your next order Duracell coupon, free cat food, GREAT! Come home, Ghost Whisperer is on. Warmed up my Hazelnut Creme (made by the coffee shop down the street but I got it in Burlington at Shaw's Friday night, on sale, of course)....New England Tea and Coffee Company, thank you very much, and now you know what I did on my Oct 17 Sunday morning.   

0 comments: