Sunday, May 8, 2022

Yet ANOTHER woman I have a Restraining Order on Wants to do LUNCH~ I have more stalkers than people have underwear, seriously....

10:15 pm Saturday night this creep phoned and left a message.  After I put a stay away order on her she has the unmitigated gall to phone and ask to do lunch and meet.  

The pathetic thing is such a loser she had sex with some fifth-rate married guitarist from the band Steppenwolf WITHOUT John Kay singing lead.   Back when she was eighteen I awoke to find her naked in my bed...I bolted to go get coffee.  After 50 years she's still in love with me and didn't get the memo: THAT I LIKE GUYS.   She was young and beautiful and all the guys stared at us as she grabbed my arm to walk down the street...That's when she was 18....she's sixty-five now and is a walking terror.  Everyone I know LOATHES her, a real pariah...and she has to pick on me after the three decades I've been out of her life.  Think of a 65 year old female Arthur Alan Deluca...she really has turned that ugly sources tell me.  She went to England when my girlfriend was alive and scared the hell out of my British family.  Rumors that she and her sick friends were flushing hard narcotics down the drain....why would I want THAT anywhere near me...I abhor drug abuse and do NOT want this thing stalking me.

This is what I texted before blocking the old hag:

This phone number is being blocked. My lawyer has your stalking phone message. Just e mailed it to him. Judge McHugh said I can re-file on you any time. 

You are a sick demented criminal harassing a disabled senior. 

My goal is to have Mxxxxxx Sxxxxx  incarcerated for the rest of her life. You hurt people. You steal you lie to the cops and in court. You are a depraved sicko.  


You make Adolph Hitler look like Mother Theresa  go bother Oedipus (former WBCN program director she's always begging $$$$ from)  and beg him for money you disgusting creepy thief  

Stay away from me. 

You will be arrested if you try to come near me. 

You disgust me. 

Look in the mirror you ugly hag. No sane man would want to be near you.  

I am happy and have great friends and would never subject them to the likes of you.  

Monday I am filing with the police that a sick stalker I put a restraining order on is still obsessed with me.  I am in a very safe home with security cameras and a very handsome lover who is strong and protects me. Stay away. Forever  is not long enough you depraved lonely bitter witch.  

You bothered me tonight and my boyfriend phoned the police immediately. I am following that phone call up with a thick file on you on Monday. The police know and like this reporter  We will press charges.  Stay away  I know lots of police and have solid contacts at the District Attorney's office.  

I won't let disturbed and unbalanced animals like you near me

0 comments: