Thursday, November 17, 2022

Touch Me Marnie, M'Love

 Would your husband

still call you dear

if he knew that you gave bxxx jobs to a

guy who's queer?  All the way...

this is the tame version.  the x rated version does exist

https://www.mixcloud.com/joe-viglione/touch-me-marnie-mlove-words-and-music-joe-viglione/

 

touch me marnie, m'love

you're the girl I'm dreamin' of 

 

 i found out my biggest mistake was bangin' her all around the Mystic Lake

 

 

THIS is NOT the infamous MIX 1  of Marnie (she took the name from Alfred Hitchcock's Marnie)

and the even more infamous Jimmy Miller production of "I Want You Sexually"
"Got a wife and kids? Don't tell me your fxxxng problems I don't want to know" 
a true story from the 1980s. ....needs a 2nd e mail, oh...never mind....

OK, here's the X rated version  Mix 1.   Mix 2 is cleaner, as is Mix 3
 
Sent: Saturday, February 5, 2022, 02:57:53 PM EST
Subject: Touch Me Marnie, M'Love - from Can't Wait to See You Smile

For Immediate Release
 

It was performed at The Paradise Theater back in 1978
Written back in 1972 or something...
Recorded at Mission Control in 1988 (New Kids on Block studio)
Mixed at Barking Spider Studio early 1990s
In the vaults until now!
 
Everpresent just transferred the DAT from all those years ago
From the upcoming cd: Revisionist History Retrospective: Can't Wait to See You Smile



Words and Music Joe Viglione

TOUCH ME MARNIE, M'LOVE

Yeahh, a little white Mustang, 1971...

Ya touched me Marnie, M'love
you're the girl I'm dreamin' of
gonna get you in the back of my car
I'm gonna see how far my Marnie let's me go
All the Way
All The Way

The touch of Marnie is sweet
Every kiss is more incomplete
I found out my biggest mistake
was banging her all around the Mystic Lake

Marnie don't do this with other guys
I believe her at least for the moment
well you know I'm ready and I'm gonna...

The touch of Marnie untrue
but just the same I never, I never loved you
and would your husband still call you dear
if he knew that you gave xxxx jobs to a guy who's queer
all the way
all the way
all the way

Hold on to those memories cause that's all you're ever gonna get from me
ever again
just a bunch of old memories


Good fxxxxng night

THIS IS TAKE 3

TAKE 1 IS MUCH MORE OBJECTIONABLE
would your hubby still call you dear if
he knew that you gave xxxx xxx to a guy who's queer
all the way....

which one should I release on the new CD??

 

 

hold on to those memories babe

cause that's all you're ever gonna get from me

ever again

good fucking night

0 comments: