Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Prankie Says You Can't Make This Stuff Up, Dept. Let's Talk About Drug Abuse

 A drug incident DID come up in an e mail conversation about a family tree...  


Here we go...a woman I knew asked me this question:


"Joe, I sent a letter to xxxxx's parents about his cocaine problem, do you think he'll ever speak to me again?"

JV to the woman in question "NO"
^and with the person now deceased, that response rings prophetic 

She had slept with, or had a relationship with, a semi-famous drummer who has since passed on.   I mean, I could throw a bunch of hints to the hit recordings that you all know that he was on, but I'm not in THAT vicious a mood tonight.

I actually like the woman {that's a rarity} but...puh-leese, why ask a question you already know the answer to?


Drugs.  Why do you think the dude died early????  Duh.

0 comments: