Friday, February 19, 2021

TED CRUZ AS IRRESPONSIBLE AS RODRIGUES, AS UNQUALIFIED AS CHIEF JACK BUCKLEY

 Doesn't matter if Democrat or Republican, Crus was hired to do a job. His true colours came out during the election, but this massive insult is horrifying.

NOW HE CLAIMS HE MADE AN ERROR...

DUH...

PEOPLE IN A CRISIS VOTED IN TO SERVE AND PROTECT NEED TO DO JUST THAT.

EMERGENCIES DON'T GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE.


Cruz should be investigated and removed. https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hillary-clinton-response-ted-cruz-174528997.html

Upon returning home, Cruz backtracked and told reporters, per the The Washington Post, that the trip was "obviously a mistake." He said, "From the moment I sat on the plane, I began really second-guessing that decision and saying, 'Look, I know why we're doing this, but I've also got responsibilities.' Leaving when so many Texans were hurting didn't feel right, and so I changed my return flight and flew back on the first available flight I could take."

0 comments: