Saturday, July 23, 2022

Editorial: Bella Wasserman Was Guilty as Sin and Candidate Marian T. Ryan Must Be Held Responsible

 We are already talking to the legal community about a serious lawyer to take Bella M. Wasserman to trial in civil court.

There will be accountability.

And my personal strategy is to lay out all the things Rohin Ohri, A.D.A., did wrong:


...not calling in the two police officers who arrested Wasserman

...not showing the fractured arm or any of the X Rays

...not prepping the witness properly prior to July 19, 2022

...not keeping in touch with the victim

...the victim having to track down Victim Witness Advocate John DeRosa and Rohin Ohri, ADA, time after time after time.


Clueless attorney Tom Glynn was hardly a Perry Mason bringing in the deficient and allegedly criminal Medford Community Cablevision, Inc. crowd.


---ADA didn't press witness intimidation charges on Glynn

---ADA didn't file witness intimidation on Arthur DeLuca, Harvey Alberg and Francis R. Pilleri Jr.


In essence, it was a slam dunk for a pro se, so why was Ohri so negligent?


Well, Marian T. Ryan and her pals, Stephanie Muccini-Burke (former mayor,) Middlesex Superior Court Clerk Brian Burke (a.k.a. my affectionate name for the bastard "ADH - Allegedly Drunk Husband, or the former First Lady of Medford,)  Michael Sullivan (
Michael Anthony Sullivan[1] (born August 26, 1959)[2][3] is an American politician, lawyer, and civil servant serving as the Clerk of Courts for Middlesex County, Massachusetts. Sullivan also served two terms as mayor of Cambridge, Massachusetts.)    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Sullivan

Oh, and finger girl Stephanie's lord and master, Michael J. McGlynn

I published this photo of Stephanie giving the finger to the firefighters she snubbed during contract negotiations, allegedly, and Stephanie lost the election.  Many attribute her loss to this photo.


Though the photo was being shared by firefighters, former town jackass exiled to Malden, Attorney Mark E. Rumley (the "E." is for "Egregious,") threatened to sue me (again; ho hum, if I had a nickel for every time Rumley threatened to sue me, I'd be a zillionaire,) ...that's like Donald Trump threatening to sue the Secret Service for not letting him attend the insurrection.  

You REALLY want to go there, Mark, knowing the allegations I've heard ..." "If any harm comes to my son...blah blah blah ---oh grow up you big jerk.  You know EXACTLY what I want to say, but being a gentleman, I'm not going to.  

The exposure to your family would be too great, especially since my personal opinion is that the Rumley and Muccini-Burke families, along with McGlynn's nutty family life, were allegedly the three most dysfunctional families in all of Medford, which I would bring into a court of law, no problem, and embarrass the hell out of all of you thugs!   Do you know how many people told me to go to this bar or that bar to find some former mayor? They wanted me to take photos.  I was being URGED to go to Andover or North Andover I forget now to take photos of a government official allegedly sleeping on his daughter's couch because the wife threw him out (again.)  Gee, wonder if we can get Marian Ryan to release the alleged suicide note(s) from late Sheriff Jimmy DiPaola?  Lots of juicy stuff in those things we hear....)
Think I've already filed records requests on them and the "public servants" play Sgt Schultz "I know nothing...nothing..." regarding the "suicide notes."  Of course, they aren't suicide notes if he was pressured into writing them and then murdered, which is one school of thought out there.

These monsters play hardball.

So Marian didn't like me filing public records requests, and I'm wondering if Marian and TV3 didn't chip in to have my arm broken, almost exactly six months after I got death threats from the cops while I was living at 446 Charles St., a cement block landing in my bed at 5:20 am on November 8th 2019  purportedly over my obtaining the L'Italien Report on all the crooked cops in Medford.

Nope.  Loser Bella M Wasserman, the psychopath of 446 Charles St., didn't win anything. She's guilty.  ADA Rohin Ohri pissed all over the real evidence which I consider elder abuse of the victim.

You won nothing, Bella.

You got to walk, but you are hardly innocent.

1)You were arrested
2)You were thrown in jail
3)You got evicted from the home you terrorized!

And guess what?  I was able to stay there from the time you were removed, May 16, 2020 to May 3, 2022.  I got two more years without you.  That's a win for me!   I had the run of the place, and it looked like a record library on three of the four floors.
Loved it.   Just as I'm happy where I am now.

And you were on the street you violent thug.  After being tossed in jail, Bella.

What did you win?  

You know you will commit more crimes and finally get caught, and if I can dethrone Queen Marian from the D.A.'s office as I have so many others, you will be tried, convicted, and hopefully sent to prison for life.

One  doesn't need to be a gypsy with a crystal ball knowing how
dangerous and insane that you are.  But that's ok,  love helping the public out and putting you in a woman's prison for the rest of your sorry, pathetic life will be a good deed for the day.

I got rid of your pals at TV3; the only reason they were near you.  They discriminate against minorities like homosexuals and other races and ethnicities.  They are not very nice.

Bella is still a loser.  Her singing voice is garbage, around the house she resembled the Creature from the Black Lagoon, and that hideous woman with her in court, her only real supporter, harassed a victim post trial.   WE'RE LOOKING INTO THAT AND WOULD LIKE TO PRESS CHARGES.

Oh yeah, we're looking into ALL the complaints, charges, Board of Bar Overseers filings that we can on this one.

And Bella M. Wasserman, probably broke and stupid as before, will be looking at a civil trial for her criminal rampage in my home, and let her go crying to racist Harvey Alberg...they deserve each other. 

Right now Bella gets a few months because before I file on her I'm going to be campaigning for Marian T. Ryan, Candidate, and why any Massachusetts voter casting for that fraud needs psychiatric help.


When Bella loses the civil case, she, Alberg, Delucia, Pilleri and Deluca will be forced to do COMMUNITY SERVICE. I'm going to demand they put these photos up in every school in Massachusetts showing the horrible effects of alleged alcohol abuse.


former mayor Michael J. McGlynn losing the John Falco election, Mikey is two for two in the loss column, really pissing 
Clerk Michael A. Sullivan off, though probably not as much as this blog does.


0 comments: