Friday, July 22, 2022

Paul Ruseau's Conviction Theft from a School, and the Convicted Felon is on a School Committee:

 Joanne G:  just my opinion but nobody with a felony or criminal history should be in any elected positions. From dog catcher to President, Congress or Senate and city council, school committee or any seat of power. No excuses.



Medford Information Central: The individual's name was Paul Comeau Jr. He married a guy and they merged their names to "Ruseau." 

 No one in the public that I know (which is quite a lot of people) knew Paul was hiding a secret. 

 I'm sure I voted for him first time around. 

Then I get the usual letter in the mail from a tipster about a Paul Comeau Jr and a case online about his record being sealed or expunged or both. Had he not expunged his record with his old name, no one might have found out. However, I needed to verify it was really him with a new name. 


 A whack job (Kerry what's her face....Laidlaw, forgot all about her) running against him for city council was furious with me for publishing "her" story. 

 Wrong, the tipster came to me before "Town Luna-tik Kerry" knew about it. 

 He finally fessed up and said that he had told his supporters first time he ran. 

His conviction for stealing from a school in New Hampshire and now he's on the school committee in Medford, Massachusetts. 

 There was no information this reporter ever found that he told his supporters, of which I was one of them(was being the operative word,) that he was a convicted felon. 


 Vice Chair Ruseau is part of "Our Revolution, Medford" and his decisions have been horrible, costing taxpayers to change the name of a school, etc. etc. 

 The court papers are here: https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/.../paul...

0 comments: