Thursday, July 21, 2022

Negligent ADA Rohin Ohri Fumbled Commonwealth's Case against a Crazed, Unhinged Monster

 The Case was the Commonwealth vs. Wasserman, it was NOT the victim's case.

ADA Rohin Ohri didn't even re-direct after the nonsense from the defendant's attorney.  What kind of criminal prosecutor doesn't redirect?

Ohri was deficient from the moment he took the case, and the black eye is on the ADA


The loss, due to incompetence in my opinion, is on Ohri's record.


Now I have to file MY civil case and collect damages from the raging crazed monster that did so much damage to my life.


Unlike Wasserman, I'm surrounded by good, caring, loving people.


I got to live in the house on my terms, until I found housing.  Love my new apartment, a Wasserman-free zone, and if she stalks me or comes near me I will get a restraining order on her or that psycho that approached me when I was talking to the victim's witness advocate.


Imagine how pathetic to need the support of the racists from Medford Community Cablevision, Inc., three stooges 


In any event, Rohin Ohri handled the case horribly two years ago, sad that he couldn't get his act together, unless Marian Ryan intentionally had him throw the victim under the bus.


My life goes on, and the toxic people are not allowed in my life.  Managing an AirBNB was fulfilling for me at that point in my life, but Bella Wasserman wasn't the only psychopath.  Before I moved in Shaina and Bianca were already on the warpath, with each other in April, May 2018...


After we got rid of them they broke up the next day, go figure.  I was informed by a good source.

0 comments: