Monday, November 15, 2021

Ari Taylor, another Egomaniac: LOST ELECTION in Malden, and That's A Good Thing for this Resident

 Ari Taylor Lost in a bid for City Council

And that's Great News for Malden

 Oh my God, she refers to herself with "I" more than Ron Cox on steroids!  

What an egomaniac!  


Me Me Me Me Me Me, Zonta, Malden Dems, ME ME ME ME ME, UMA (you want to admit that in public?) and failed politician!  

Real "up yours" attitude, but the voters were smart and the president of the toxic Malden Access TV station, so ashamed of what it is during the Ron Cox era, changed its name to UMA, like Medford convicted felon Paul Ruseau on the school committee changing his name, so ashamed of his previous life as a computer thief.


How many times does Ari reference herself in the essay?  Ari's going to add two more copies of the letter "i" to her name, III Taylor....she is so into herself, a sign of low-self-image.  Probably caught it by osmosis from Ron Cox.

Photos Fair Use Copyright of Public Figure from Election Cycle 



 What an insipid, arrogant loser.
Look at how many times she uses "I" in the last paragraph:  Ten times....when does a LOSER deflect the issue, that she lost, and talk about herself and not the public she claims she wanted to serve?


Ari, "Real Estate Agent," (she doesn't mention that, does she?) I Zonta, I Uma, I Malden Arts, I Malden Dems....I, I, I, I, I.... 


Enough, you witch.  You lost.  Suck it up, the public didn't want you... "I have heard from so many people..."  DUH, Really.


Well you are hearing from a Malden resident and my opinion is "THANK GOD"


Ari Lost.  She can't suck it up.  She's unpopular, and out to lunch.
 

0 comments: