Saturday, November 13, 2021

UMA Ron Cox's Enormous Ego Attacks Victim of MATV / UMA Stalker!

 what a sick individual?


Outgoing creepy Executive Director Ron Cox tells a victim of a violent stalker that Cox illegally protected to "get some help."


Filing a complaint with the AG's office

and suing Cox.


President of Station Ran for Elected Office

Look what the sick, jealous, limited public figure wrote:

 4)"Please seek help as I've been suggesting for years." Cox writes  Now that is libel and a lie.

     For about two decades Mr. Cox used my resources for his show "Live on Tape"
     and to benefit two TV stations.  Cox always noted how smart this writer is.

What a clown!   For 2 decades Ron was most supportive of my efforts, and he liberally used my resources for his own benefit.

I have "help" due to my broken arm and disability.

Mr. Cox, in a jealous rage, bans TV shows where people know how to put a coherent sentence together.

One night I gave the Live on Tape lousy host a set of questions, because his questions were downright stupid.

Cox went into a rage, again, and then read the questions.

"Oh, these are pretty good" Ron Cox said.

DUH!

Yeah, someone professionally writing a script for the hack

Ron Cox is a horrible host...no one told him to watch his "performances," such as they are.

All ego, zero skill.

0 comments: